Office desk phone | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Wanted Office desk phone

Ad details

Does anyone have and office phone they don’t want?
Reason is, when I am on the phone to a call centre ( Apple ). Because I suffer with osteoarthritis I find it difficult to hold the handset to my ear for long periods. Also being a bit deaf The loud speaker is not loud enough. I have tried 6 so called speaker phone and returned them all as they are not loud enough. What I need is an office phone that I can plug an amplifier into so that I can use a headset, and be hands free. Having searched the internet the prices are too high for me to invest for the odd call.

I will pay postage.
Regards Vic

Latest questions

Have you currently got cordless hand set? If so most are fitted with a headset socket so you can use a fairly cheap pair of headphones with a microphone.

Had a Jabra for the mobile phone was very good until old age got it (now use a pair of headphones with a boom mike for long calls) and use an unknown brand of on the ear & mike boom for landline.

Only thing to watch is the size of the socket/plug they come in several different diameters.

Hopefully you'll find something that suits.
One member found this helpful.
Have considered using your mobile with a Bluetooth earpiece?
One member found this helpful.
Vipar
Vipar
Hi Tony. Yes that will be my plan. B
Vipar
Vipar
All sorted went to plan B used my mobile with earphones Why didn't I think of that in the first place.
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Vipar
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Questions