Wanted Office desk phone

Closed
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Found alternative way using mobile iPhone and earphones instead

Ad details

Does anyone have and office phone they don’t want?
Reason is, when I am on the phone to a call centre ( Apple ). Because I suffer with osteoarthritis I find it difficult to hold the handset to my ear for long periods. Also being a bit deaf The loud speaker is not loud enough. I have tried 6 so called speaker phone and returned them all as they are not loud enough. What I need is an office phone that I can plug an amplifier into so that I can use a headset, and be hands free. Having searched the internet the prices are too high for me to invest for the odd call.

I will pay postage.
Regards Vic
  • 69F81B0C-C67C-4F21-9072-E6CC7BD4FA8F.jpeg
    69F81B0C-C67C-4F21-9072-E6CC7BD4FA8F.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 91

Latest questions

Have you currently got cordless hand set? If so most are fitted with a headset socket so you can use a fairly cheap pair of headphones with a microphone.

Had a Jabra for the mobile phone was very good until old age got it (now use a pair of headphones with a boom mike for long calls) and use an unknown brand of on the ear & mike boom for landline.

Only thing to watch is the size of the socket/plug they come in several different diameters.

Hopefully you'll find something that suits.
One member found this helpful.
Have considered using your mobile with a Bluetooth earpiece?
One member found this helpful.
Vipar
Vipar
Hi Tony. Yes that will be my plan. B
Vipar
Vipar
All sorted went to plan B used my mobile with earphones Why didn't I think of that in the first place.
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
Vipar
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Questions

More from Vipar

• For sale Ramps
    Milenco Quattro 2 The best ramps on the market. 4 stage lift. Maximum...

More in General Classified