Motorhome number plate roof sticker | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Motorhome number plate roof sticker

£20.00
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Hi, in addition to the motorhome name decals I can supply, I was recently asked if I can provide a large roof sticker showing the registration number of the Motorhome which can easily be seen from above.
These are already available from Amazon which I thought were expensive (please feel free to check)

Amazon product
I can make these 20cm tall decals at £20 including delivery and I can make them using the correct UK Number plate font.

If you would like them on a yellow background (so there is no mistaking it's the vehicle number plate) I can do this, please add £5 to the above price.

1600858227604.png

EDIT: It turns out that postage tubes are cheaper than I thought so I have adjusted the price. Thank you for your orders so far.

I have been asked if i can make these in motorcycle layout for people who do not have enough space across their roof due to vents, and solar panels etc.
This is possible, and at no extra cost. Please specify standard or motorcycle layout when you enquire.
Reactions: Brains

Latest questions

Morning.
Can you do a sticker with the last six numbers on the VIN as this seems to be a better option for ANPR to pick up on?
Thanks
Reactions: alvinlee01
A
alvinlee01
Hi, yes I can make whatever you prefer, although I'm not sure the vin plate would be helpful for ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition?) As these cameras tend do be roadside monitoring the number plate at the front or rear of the vehicle. These decals are intended to be applied to the roof so can be seen from above.
Unless I am misunderstanding your request, but yes, I can make whatever you require.
Thanks,
Alvin.
Hi I'm interested in a white background number plate sticker
(Blends in with the white roof a bit better)
What are the dimensions of the sticker ?
A
alvinlee01
Hi Brains, The decals are 20cms tall and the width depends on how many letters and numbers are in the plate. The example in the picture YR02 REG works out at a smidge over 1200cms, but that is 7 digits and a space. If your number plate is A1 ABC it will be not as wide.
If you message me your reg no I can tell you exactly how wide it will be.
2 members found this helpful.
Reactions: BnBJwf
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
alvinlee01
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified