IMG_3170.jpeg

For sale Motor step

£750.00

Details

Motor home step this in v/ good condition and will lift a person right level with entrance door ! Come with 12v lead and 240 transformer lead .
This has been a brilliant piece of kit for my wife enabling me to get her into the van as she’s has Parkinson’s but unfortunately she can hardly stand and it’s very difficult to walk her and is mainly wheel chair bound so must go !!

IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg

More from Jamwitt

Jamwitt (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Questions
Webber bbq only used may twice with a quick release gas connector
£55.00
2 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

For sale Washing Machine
Chainwheel2 (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Please see attached photos. Excellent machine , used when we had our caravan. We only used on one holiday during lockdown. Our motorhome is a bit too small for its use, otherwise we would keep it. Stand and bags included. All instructions included . Please ask if you need more information.
£65.00
2 watching
Briboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
A brand new, unused Nordelettronica NE355 Fusebox 1551.355.01. Purchased to replace a suspect NE185 Fusebox that was subsequently found not to be at fault. Comes complete with an adapter cable (if required) and the Nordelettronica manual. See pictures for details. £100. Can be posted, contact...
£100.00
For sale Step support
Jev88 (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Bolts to your lower step and clips up out the way. Unclip, leg swings down and unscrews a long way to get the height you want.
£25.00
loulabelle (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Can campervan Caravan Motorhome oven and grill F05010 Good working order Good used condition Grill heat guard Temperature gauge Gas powered Please see all pictures These, I believe it starts at £400 to buy new! ALSO JUST ABOUT TO LIST A VITRIFRIGO FRIDGE FREEZER It is coming out of our Peugeot...
£140.00
loulabelle (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Can campervan Caravan Motorhome oven and grill F05010 Good working order Good used condition Grill heat guard Temperature gauge Gas powered Please see all pictures These, I believe it starts at £400 to buy new! ALSO JUST ABOUT TO LIST A VITRIFRIGO FRIDGE FREEZER It is coming out of our Peugeot...
£140.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Jamwitt
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“Falcon
Alan Kerr,