IMG-20240705-WA0005.jpg

For sale Magnetic Bonnet Grill Covers NOW AVAILABLE

£19.75
Status
2 members are watching this classified ad

Details

These covers are handed and fit the early bonnets of Fiat, Citreon and Peugeot cabs. They are totally magnetic so self fixing. I originally designed these to stop debris entering into the engine bay whilst parked. They MUST be removed whilst travelling. Upto date I've sold over 320 pairs and everyone delighted with them. My price includes carriage.
All proceeds go to Marie Curie. My price includes carriage.
If you would like a pair please PM me.
Thanks.
  • IMG-20240705-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240705-WA0005.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 2,768

Latest questions

Will they fit Fiat Ducato 250 2009 model please
wiljoy
wiljoy
If it has the bonnet grills as my photo then yes.
pelican
pelican
Which bonnet is in the photo?
wiljoy
wiljoy
It has the grills under the magnetic covers. This is a Citreon bonnet which is the same as the Fiat and Peugeot.
One member found this helpful.

More from wiljoy

For sale Car Trailer Kit
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
A complete car trailer kit, most brand new. Scissor Jack, trailer wheel chocks, wheel protectors, ratchet straps, car wheel chocks, jack pads. Everything is mont condition. Carriage at cost.
£35.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Nearly new 150w power inverter complete with instructions and original box. Light use for charging phones laptops etc. Carriage at cost.
£13.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
One grey fridge vent cover 480mm x 225mm. Immaculate condition with all clips and fitting lugs intact. Previously fitted to a Carthago. Carriage at cost.
£10.00
For sale Metal door stays
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have a pair of strong metal door stays in excellent condition. They fit several habitation door tops. Previously purchased for a Carthago. May sell separately. They measure 265mm x 20mm
£18.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Total clearance. A selection of 50mm towballs both short and long reach, towball covers, protection plate, trailer spare wheel mounting kit, electrical sockets and adaptors. Carriage at cost.
£50.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

Rugeley Tim (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Outdoor Revolution Air Awning for high line (coach built vans) only used once. comes with 2 extra air frames for added stability, cushioned floor, ground sheet, pump pegs etc. Very easy to erect and pack away. Change of van to PVC reason for sale.
£350.00
tboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
2 6kg gas bottles some gas in how much ??? £ 15 each collection only
£30.00
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Brilliant compact folding trolley but with a good 25kg capacity - it's really meant for briefcases/luggage etc but is equally usable for stuff in the MH and being so compact is very easy to store. We actually have two as hubby couldn't find our original one so bought another then of course found...
£15.00
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
A brilliant little portable washing machine, this hand cranked vintage washer is a great way to do a quick wash at home, or take it camping, in your motorhome, caravan etc to do bits and bobs whilst away. A very eco-friendly way to wash as requires no electricity, just provide the power...
£20.00
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Vintage but brand new (I've just removed the cable ties holding it together!), however despite it being stored in it's plastic case cosmetically it's no longer perfect (it is quite old!) but all the cords etc are as new and the marks will not affect its use. Use indoors or outdoors Quick and...
£10.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
wiljoy
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Questions