For sale Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro Awning 260 XL

£750.00 £700.00
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro Awning 260 XL.

Awning 2.jpeg

Bought from Attwoolls last October and used once - only up for 2 days. (Writing this one off as a lockdown mistake :rolleyes:).
  • Motorhome Version with 4mm & 6mm kador
  • Attachment Height 265-280cm
  • Single inflation point but several deflations
Includes lots of extras - draught skirt, tie-down strap kit, rock pegs, limpet fix system, packing pads.

Reduced! £700.

Buyer to collect from near Macclesfield or can perhaps arrange to meet up.

Latest questions

Hi,

What is the actual height of your awning rail attachment please.

My van is low profile and Fiat based, as per the one in your pictures, but I’ve been looking out for a 260L rather than a 260XL......maybe I’m looking for the wrong size?

Thanks
OwnedbyCollies
OwnedbyCollies
Hi XxAnthxX.

Our van is 294cm high but you need to measure from the floor to the channel at the bottom of the fixed awning where the new awning will sit.

Ours has different measurements at the front and rear :unsure: and we also wanted to take into account the height if either end was on the ramps. There is some flexibility as there is a flap along the bottom of the awning. I think we could have bought the large, but we would have been on the limit at one end and would not have been able to use the levelling ramps. (I think the back wheels were on the ramps in the photo).

Let me know if you have any more questions or if I don't make sense!

Janine
XxAnthxX
XxAnthxX
Hi Janine,

That makes perfect sense.

My Dometic awning is side mounted and about 200mm lower than the van roof. I’ll have a measure front and rear to the Kador slot on it.

I never gave levelling ramps a thought. Hmmmm 🤨
Direct Motorhome Services
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Passionate about energy

Ad information

Posted by
OwnedbyCollies
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories