Kayak.jpg

For sale Inflatable Itwit Kayak + Pump & Paddles

£200.00

Details

2-3 Person Inflatable Kayak

In excellent condition (only been used a few times), comes in a rucksack style carry bag.
Also includes pump and 2x adjustable 2-section paddles

Note: the photo only shows 2 seats but the 3rd one IS included

Collection from Church Crookham GU52

WEIGHT LIMIT~For two to three people, up to a maximum of 230 kg (507 lbs).
EASY TO ASSEMBLE/DISASSEMBLE~Inflate in ten minutes using a double-action hand pump to 1.5 psi (0.1bar).
STABILITY~Side tubes and a wide inflatable floor for good stability.
GLIDE PERFORMANCE~The patented bow shape gives the kayak good glide performance. 3 skegs.
USER COMFORT~Raised seat for comfort when at rest and when paddling
  • Kayak.jpg
    Kayak.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 2,836
  • Pump.jpg
    Pump.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Paddles.jpg
    Paddles.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Bag.jpg
    Bag.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 53

More from DangerMousy

DangerMousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Now we have a wind out awning we no longer use this enough, so its time for it to go. The awning is in great condition, but does have a few marks on the roof from use. 3m wide x 2.5m deep Fits caravans and motorhomes and although the specs say its suitable for awning rails 2.25-2.35m, as you...
£350.00
  • On sale
DangerMousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
In great condition, a few stone chips to the paintwork, regularly serviced at the local bike shop Size Large Front suspension Kickstand Mounting points for a pannier rack Charger and 3 keys Current mileage: 1072 miles Motor New TranzX M16 36v 250w centre mount motor Battery TranzX 400wh 36V...
£750.00
£500.00

More in General Classified

Peregrinator (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Hi All, I ordered two Thetford toilet cassette Vent Valves (see Photos), but they are the wrong one's for my cassette, I paid £17 each for them, I am willing to sale each for £10, because I am not going to have time sending them back at this moment, because of the Rallies etc. Will be going to...
£10.00
pelican (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
For Smart and other small cars
£1,650.00
zac (+2 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
This is now surplus to requirements and is brand new and not been used, it's a conversion for the Starlink to convert it to 12v as listed Here all info about the product can be found on that site. I also have the Yaosheng adapter which I could add into the package if you don't want to cut your...
£70.00 to £105.00
bobnick (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
2 Pirelli P Zero tyres 255x30 ZR20 (92Y) Excellent condition 6mm of tread. FREE to the 1st person at the door. If you are 2nd at the door, tough.
Free
Geordiewal n worlass (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Mirider 1 for sale, good as new done 9 miles only, my wife doesn’t have the confidence or road sense to ride it, so must go.
£795.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
DangerMousy
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Expires
“Falcon
Eco Tree,