Diesel
Gearbox
Manual Gears
Engine Size
2.8 JTD
Plated Weight
3900Kg
Hi all,
I need a 6 berth (Autotrail Arapaho ideally) as the youngest (disabled) is causing me issues getting him up and onto beds nowadays. I am just about to put this on autotrader so please excuse the waffle below! Its a great wee van and if I could shrink my youngest child, I would keep it! The asking price is of course negotiable

To that end, we are wanting to sell our Hymer B564. 2004 with just under 59000 miles. Comes with full awning & safari room , bike rack and Fiamma 500l Ultra Box. Solar Panel, 2 x leisure batteries, 2 x 6Kg Gas bottles. (the awning, bike rack and box are part of the deal as I am looking at an Arapaho. However, If those items are not wanted, I will sell separately and reduce the asking price for the van accordingly)

There is some cosmetic damage to the rear drivers side bumper as shown in the photograph (we bought it with this).

The Aircon doesn't work and will require looking at, hence the lower asking price.

The interior is in very good condition throughout with light patterned upholstery, cherry wood cabinets and a light granite look vinyl floor with removable carpets. At the rear you have a very spacious washroom/ dressing room.

There is a full shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet and a wall of large wardrobes with sliding doors. The kitchen has a 3 burner gas hob, sink with mixer tap, eye level 3 way ( gas/ 12v/240v ) fridge, oven with grill and plenty of storage cupboards and drawers.

Fitted with two forward facing seatbelts in the rear. Above the drivers seat is a large self contained, pull down double bed. Truma combi blown air heating and water heater which works on both gas and 240v electric.

All habitation and cab windows have Remis concertina blackout blinds and insect blinds and the habitation door is fitted with a full insect screen.

I have literally in the last month had it MOT and serviced (MOT due 24 Jul 2021) It had expired a week before the lockdown.

Any questions, please ask.

Edit.......

Just noticed the exterior pictures are older. The van is a lot cleaner than that currently!!!

DSC07280 (2).JPG

IMG_0407_edited.jpg

IMG_4960.jpeg

IMG_4963.jpeg

IMG_4964.jpeg

IMG_4969.jpeg

IMG_4971.jpeg

IMG_4974.jpeg

IMG_4977.jpeg

IMG_4981.jpeg

IMG_4990.jpeg

IMG_4991.jpeg

IMG_4993.jpeg

IMG_4998.jpeg

IMG_5007.jpeg

IMG_5008.jpeg

IMG_4996.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg

Latest questions

I know it's a little older, but have you seen this adapted van in classifieds? Got a wheelchair lift and adapted shower room etc
One member found this helpful.
Taff015
Taff015
I did see it thanks. Its still a bit small unfortunately. Hence looking at an arapaho.
Plated Weight 5500Kg. Is this correct? It looks a lot smaller than that.
2 members found this helpful.
Taff015
Taff015
i may have got that wrongšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

it says 3900kg and 5500kg. I probably read it wrong!!

ill post a photo of the plate if that helps?
Taff015
Taff015
I had to upload the photo to the advert as I cant figure out how to add a pic to the chat!!!
One member found this helpful.
Rhino Installs
Direct Motorhome Services
West Country Motorhomes
Passionate about energy
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,

Ad information

Posted by
Taff015
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category