Honda LPG Inverter Generator EU10i | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Honda LPG Inverter Generator EU10i

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
4 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Selling as it sits in the garage not being used.

This is the most sort after generator being that it is powered from the propane (LPG) which is used by all motorhomes and caravans so no need to carry petrol. The EU10i is one of the lightest (13Kg) and quietest (87db) gennies available.

Output is pure sine wave (PSW) 230v 0.9Kw & 12v. Being PSW it will not damage vulnerable electronic devices.

Although it has always been run on LPG and does not smell of petrol or diesel fuel, I understand it could easilly be converted to run on petrol if required.

Complete with owners manual, 12v direct charging lead and I will throw in a very professional :wink: (I have to say that) dust cover made by her ladyship.

Demonstration & collection from Watton in Norfolk ... I'm happy to provide a free overnight stay on our drive with elh & fresh water ... please PM for details.

EDIT. Just noticed the cobwebs in image #3 ... I shall be pleased to include these at no extra charge if not required.
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
icantremember
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers