Diesel
Gearbox
Manual Gears
Engine Size
Plated Weight
3500kg
Payload
428kg
This is an amazing vehicle which I am having to, reluctantly, sell, due to loss of job. This Hobby is in'as new' condition with only 3 nights spent within it.
Photos are the dealer pics of my actual vehicle and is still as this condition. Hob/oven never used etc.Apart from the incredibly high specification, I have spent 2k on a 'Vanbitz Raptor' top of the range alarm and tracking system and paid extra for all external lockers to be alarmed and extra mains sockets inside the van. This took 2 other campers before we arrived at the perfect layout and we're already Hobby fans as the build quality is incredible.The rear bedroom is set out as two singles but also has an option to convert into a huge double, with a small ladder to access if required.The washroom is separate we and shower but can also be set up as an en-suite for the bedroom and close off the rest of the van. There is also a conversion bed and mattress for the front of the van to be made into another bed.The oven, job and sink have not even been used. This vehicle also drives really well - compared to campers we had previously, this one surprises in how good it is. Only purchased in November 2023 and has just over 1k miles on it. All spec is on Hobby website or please feel free to ask any questions. Thule awning attached is also fantastic as you. An attach a Thule awning room very easily . Huge rear 'garage' for storage, which is also lit and 'heated' with a mains and 12v socket. Upholstery is the best for be seen in any leisure vehicle and is, not only a great colour, but is clearly very practical. This is a genuine sale for the above reasons and we hope someone can benefit from it.
IMG_1023.jpeg
  • IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1024.jpeg
    IMG_1024.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1025.jpeg
    IMG_1025.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 209

Latest questions

Hi

I've just seen your advert for the Hobby, I have a couple of questions

it states there is a hob and oven, would it be possible to take a picture of the kitchen area, Thanks. Also do you know what the payload is, Many thanks

Mike
F
foxy1884
Hi Michael
Thank for your message - I’ve tried to upload single photos to a reply but failed. I’m sending you the Autotrader ad which has more photos on it . The payload is 428kg
Kind regards
Richard
One member found this helpful.
M
Michael.
Thanks Richard

More in Motorhomes - Private Sale

• Featured
suavecarve (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
I am part exchanging our Rollerteam 685 Automatic 71 plate, 18,000 miles FSH which will have a full service and MOT on it (booked in 30/7/24) Being sold on 31/7/24 as that is their requirement for me to P/Ex it anyway. It would need to be a cash purchase before 31/7/24 (Next Wednesday) as we buy...
£50,000.00
  • On sale
Crazy Grandad (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Quality motorhome - reluctant sale as after driving around NC500 my shoulder is telling me I need to change to an automatic. MOT until 12/2/25 service history Habitant done 1/6/24 PHGV road tax £165 2 sets of keys plus all original manuals & handbooks cruise control-dab radio + speakers...
£24,000.00
£24,000.00
  • Featured
Neondebs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Our lovely 4 berth motorhome is looking for a new home as we aren't using him so much. So we have decided to sell Basil (Forte .... think about it) to let someone else enjoy adventures as much as we have. Low mileage 19,183. Full service history, MOT 4 seat belts 6 speed gearbox Alarm...
£42,995.00
3 watching
  • On sale
elwyn horton (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand New DSG AUTOMATIC This was supposed to be our Retirement Dream, but alas due to deteriorating health condition it has not been possible to take delivery. It is bought and paid for at the asking price, and is now still with the converter, Coachbuilt GB Nuneaton. It was specially built...
£94,950.00
£94,950.00
Rozzer (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Spotless, used for just 6 trips due to illness. Drop down double bed, 2 pull out singles in rear lounge and two under drop down. Completely de-snagged and additional improvements include: Dometic air-con, Fogstar 300ah lithium battery, Avtex smart TV, tow bar( unused), fridge chimney and fin...
£87,950.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
foxy1884
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views
Watchers
Questions
Expires