For sale Hindermann 4 season screen cover

Sold
£50.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

This German screen insulation is for a Ducato 07-14 and came with the van I recently bought and looks like it has never been used, bag size is 120x30x6cm. Have no use for it as I kept the new one that I purchased for my previous van. Will post to UK at cost.
  • cover 1.JPG
    cover 1.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 188
  • screen4.JPG
    screen4.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 39

Latest questions

will it fit my 06 PVC old shape
animal
animal
Hi Am afraid not, it's for 2007-2014 but I don't know what the difference is apart from headlight shape.
Regards Martin
Nanniemate
Nanniemate
Thanks Martin I think it would be a try it and see I will check the measurements as I was considering buying one but the website dose not show them I will look on the manufactures site and get back to if that is OK

What Tier are you in I am in Wales
animal
animal
Hi Sorry for not replying sooner but your reply only came through a while ago and I have just sold it, however I remembered I have a Paragon silver screen cover in the back of the garage that came off a 04 Ducato that we had a few years back and that should fit your van. It has been used but is still in good cond I can send some pics if your interested you can have that for £40. In answer to your question N Somerset is in tier 3 at the moment hoping to drop to 2 next week.

regards Martin
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
animal
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories