Garmin Avtex Tourer One Sat Nav Caravan Club (Boxed, as new) | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Garmin Avtex Tourer One Sat Nav Caravan Club (Boxed, as new)

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

For Sale:

Garmin Avtex Tourer One Sat Nav - Caravan and Motorhome Club edition.

This item is boxed, complete with all cables, mounts and memory card, in absolutely MINT condition. Mint to the point where the charger, usb cable and suction mount have never even been used.

All updated and running the latest firmware and maps from Garmin. This is the edition that allows you to enter the dimensions of your vehicles (plural) and the route planner avoids low bridges, narrow lanes, etc automatically.

It is also fully compatible with the Garmin BC30 wireless reversing camera (not included, but readily available online).

Yours for Ā£180 including fully insured, next-day delivery, or you are free to do a socially-distanced collection if you're near Wigan.

screen15.jpg
screen13.jpg
screen16.jpg
screen17.jpg
screen14.jpg
screen18.jpg

Any questions? Just ask šŸ‘

UPDATE 05/08/20 @ 10:20:

The lifetime maps are attached to the device, not the user account:

Exert from another forum which may help clarify:

1596619187914.png

Latest questions

Hi, Can you tell me if you have registered the Sat Nav just asking as the free Lifetime map updates can not be transferred to another person.
Thanks.
RogerThat
RogerThat
Hi, it has been registered, but I have removed this device from my Garmin account so it is available for re-registering.

The lifetime maps are attached to the device, not the user account.

Here's an exert from another forum which will hopefully help:
One member found this helpful.
RogerThat
RogerThat
Sorry, I can't seem to attached a photo to a reply!? I've just updated the main post here with the lifetime map details šŸ‘
Absolute bargain...šŸ‘šŸ¼
I have one myself and paid a lot more
One member found this helpful.
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
RogerThat
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category