For sale Froli Mobile Star Basic Bed Kit

Sold
£100.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

I have for sale the above Froli bed system. I purchased two of these for my Rapido but having installed them didn't use it because of lockdown. I have now changed my motorhome and don't need them but I removed them before I traded n the Rapido, so surplus to requirement here they are. A new full set sells for around £145 so I am looking for around £100 including postage. They come in the original box with instructions.

Froli STAR MOBIL BASIC BED KIT

With a passion for great sleep Froli has developed a bed system that relieves your back and spine in a way that helps your body to experience deep relaxation. The Froli bed system allows air to flow around the bed and supports the mattress and pillow providing supreme sleeping comfort. The system is designed to be installed by both consumers and manufacturers and due to its unique flexible design, it can be fitted to any shape and size of bed base. Froli "Bed in the Box" 60 spring elements, 50 x regular, 10.

I also have enough of my second set to make two extension packs, these comprise of 10 standard and two soft spins elements, 12 bases and two tensioners. These currently sell for £38, so I am looking for £30 each set. These will not come in the original packaging.
  • froli-star-mobil-basic-bed-kit-8887-p.jpg
    froli-star-mobil-basic-bed-kit-8887-p.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 936
Alan Kerr,
West Country Motorhomes
KS Energy Funster Discounts
Direct Motorhome Services
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
iandsm
Feedback score