For sale Fiat 250 cab motorhome Alko chassis parts

£35.00 to £850.00
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

List of parts for sale with photos if required, parts added friday 3rd December

BTW, all these items including the motorhome itself are advertised elsewhere and i'm getting loads of enquiries so things may and probably will sell, i'll update this thread as soon as money has been paid into my account, so unless i'm paid nothing will be saved for anyone, sorry but thats how it is i'm afraid.

Armitage Alko chassis motorcycle/cycle rack regarded as being one of the best in the Motorhome world, on enquiring yesterday these now are £1650 so quite a big saving

Its immaculate galvanised and powder coated condition and comes with everything you need inc the chassis brackets and nuts n bolts
£850 ovno

Set of Rainbow screen covers, after looking at Silverscreen, Minster, Taylormade we thought that Rainbow screens were better, they certainly looked to fit and looked better and the difference to the condensation and overall warmth in the cab area was fantastic imho. it has the velcro'd drop down panel over the windscreen as well. Comes with a soft carrying bad as standard, they are grey in colour.
£150 quid

d85b27b3-c75f-49d0-bb56-c9aad9313c5a.jpeg

Victron Smartsolar 75-15 MPPT controller with 140 Watt solar panel complete with aero mount, this has kept my 2x 100ah Leisure and cab batteries topped up perfectly. The solar panel size is 170 x 50cm's, this took a bit of finding tbh as well as its a nice slim panel.
£200
Sold

Genuine Mirroguards in White and mint condition for the long arm mirrors, these have saved my drivers door mirror twice from being smashed to bits
£80
Sold to ninjabob

Tyre pressure monitoring system for a 6 wheel tag axel, this also comes with the wireless repeater but I’ve never had to use it, purchased from a funster last year I think for £7/80 so
£50

I have a set of fan assisted headlight upgraded LED main & dip bulbs as well, now I know for fact these have not been used 20 hours as I do not like driving at night tbh but the difference they make is bloody amazing, i'll let both sets go for £40. I doubt you'll find better than these.
£40 quid

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.19.54.png

Fiat Ducato 2018 so X250 bonnet stone guard, this has only been fitted 3 weeks so complete with all the fixings
£35

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.25.29.png

00E6E134-BF0C-4BC1-AD3C-F8DBBDDB3C13.jpeg
221E5024-9070-4415-BC98-AE23B90FD881.jpeg
IMG_2131.jpeg

Latest questions

Good morning, can you tell me the dimensions of the solar panel please? does the battery monitoring display come with the purchase please?
Al n Val
Al n Val
Good morning

The solar panel size is 170 x 50cm's, this took a bit of finding tbh as well as its a nice slim panel. The aero mounts i'll include and they will need a bit of cleaning off, nothing but a quick scrape with a paper scraper shouldn't sort. i'll include the monitor as well as I found it really handy if i'm honest

Please lmk as i've advertised it on facebook market place last night and i've had 2 enquiries for it already

cheers Al (y)
M
MisterB
Great, I will check as soon as I get home late this afternoon but I am sure it would fit, thanks.
M
MisterB
just measured up, yes i will buy them please, thanks !!
Alan Kerr,
Direct Motorhome Services
KS Energy Funster Discounts
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Al n Val
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories