Fiamma Zip Awning | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Fiamma Zip Awning

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Fiamma Zip Awning - Sides and Front (Not Canopy)

Came with Motorhome, on first try it is the wrong size for the height of our canopy, have decided to sell rather than get it altered (See my post). All went together very easily, my MoHo is just not tall enough ;-)

Believe its the 'Large' 2500mm - 2800mm and its for a 4m long canopy I have show rough size with the tape measure, front height and rear height.

Great condition, no rips, tears etc, looks like it has hardly been used. All poles present and no apparent damage.

Only thing missing it any pegs, tied or guide rope etc, but you can get these cheap enough online.

Any questions please ask, thought I would offer on here at £275 for another Funster rather before I put on Fleabay, covers the cost of a driveaway one I have purchased.

Collection from EX22 6LN, can deliver North Devon area if needed
Reactions: Sianna

Latest questions

Hi, is it too big to post, interested but live in Notingham so too far to collect
Reactions: Rjcamper
Sianna
Sianna
x
Sianna
Sianna
Just checked again and think it will fit as my awning is a 4m one so that would be great if we could make this happen - my phone number is 07500 476257 and email shale136@hotmail.com - thanks Simon
Rjcamper
Rjcamper
WhatsApp message sent
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
Rjcamper
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category