For sale Fiamma Lift 77 Bicycle Carrier

£100.00

Ad details

Secondhand Fiamma Lift 77 2 Bicycle Carrier, without fixing brackets. Removed from my motorhome as I have changed to a towbar carrier.

It is complete with lifting/lowering handle (not pictured) and manual.

Buyer collects.
resized-0000-sr.jpg
  • resized-0001-sr.jpg
    resized-0001-sr.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 17
  • resized-0002-sr.jpg
    resized-0002-sr.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 20
  • resized-0003-sr.jpg
    resized-0003-sr.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 21

Latest questions

Hi can you post this item?
Rapidorob
Rapidorob
I think it would be too big to fit through your letterbox::bigsmile: It is somewhat unwieldy and I don't have any packing for it. Collection would be the best solution, or organizing a courier.
Rapidorob
Rapidorob
Hi Catpirate,

Two on Tour has made a helpful suggestion about a Funster transfer. Will you start a thread to ask if anyone is able to help?

RapidoRob
Wow, that's a bargain for someone. (y)

Ours has been a real back saver for getting our bikes on and off.
4 members found this helpful.
royandsharont
royandsharont
Now this silly system of the ability to select whether this comment was helpful or not to me the viewer may end up with others saying the comments were not helpful to them, which seems a bit negative to me, but this is what has happened in the past.

Having had this carrier myself I can say they are very good and from the photos it looks in very good condition. I concur with Two on Tour
One member found this helpful.
Catpirate
Catpirate
Hi again, would love to be able to purchase but as i am in leics it is impractical for me to collect, nor can I arrange a courier without knowing the weight etc. I would be willing of course to pay your packaging and costs involved in getting your parcel delivered by courier or royal mail parcel service.

Catpirate
Two on Tour
Two on Tour
Might be worth starting a thread to see if the Funsters courier service can get it relayed from A to B, as it has worked for Funsters moving stuff across country in the past.
2 members found this helpful.
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
Rapidorob
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories