IMG_9085.jpeg

For sale Fiamma Awning Leg Bracket Kit - Grey - Caravans/Motorhomes 98655-176. New and sealed

£20.00

Details

Fiamma plastic leg bracket kit in grey is for awning support legs to be mounted to the wall of your motorhome
Fiamma awning support legs can be fixed to the ground or to the wall of the vehicle with these leg wall brackets.
Part No 98655-176
Genuine Fiamma Part
£20.00 including postage. I will post within the U.K.
  • IMG_9085.jpeg
    IMG_9085.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 2,618
  • IMG_9084.jpeg
    IMG_9084.jpeg
    586.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9083.jpeg
    IMG_9083.jpeg
    760 KB · Views: 19

More from goneoff

goneoff (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I purchased this alloy wheel new to carry as a spare in our motorhome, our motorhome was on a Fiat Heavy chassis. I then had a part worn Michelin Agilis Camping tyre fitted to the new alloy. The whole thing cost me £275.00 (including tyre fitting). The tyre is dated 2018 and has just a little...
£220.00
goneoff (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I’m selling all the bladders and sleeves together with connectors see pics. They are from our Kampa Rally Air 390XL which was put away damp and ruined with mould. So I stripped out the unaffected bladders and sleeves and took the rest down the tip. They would be ideal as spares for someone I...
£100.00
  • On sale
We purchased this for our previous motorhome where we had our 24” TV mounted. It is a superb piece of kit and is in immaculate condition. We subsequently mounted it in our guest bedroom but never got around to buying a TV hence the sale. I’m not an expert but Vogel's is supposedly a brand...
£35.00
£25.00
1 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

Gents (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Set of Froli Levelers Used.in excelent condition. Free to collect. email gentsphone@gmail.com to arrange
Free
Gents (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Vango Drive away Awning complete with inner bedroom, sewn in ground sheet. Slight wear on fibre poles, but still usable email gentsphone@gmail.com to arrange collection
Free
wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
A selection of quality ratchet straps and wheel protectors. Most brand new. Carriage at cost or collection.
£35.00
The joker (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Peugeot Bailey Autograph alloy wheels 15inch 2019, In quite good condition as you can see, coulpe of marks on them but nothing major as photos show, changed them for a weight upgrade and tyres were perished/cracking so had them removed(215/70 15) also no valves fitted, Collection only. Any...
£300.00
1 watching
1967bowesj (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Dometic fridge freezer in black. Changing this as we generally don’t fill it enough and are looking to add microwave to the mix by installing a smaller fridge freezer. It’s working fine and gets fridge down to around 2 degs. Could also be bought to use for spares as these units are no longer in...
£500.00
2 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
goneoff
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
Alan Kerr,