For sale Face Masks (Face covers, made to order) 3 Layers

Closed
£4.50
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: not currently available to make masks

Details

updated fb 1.jpgupdated fb 2.jpgface mask fabrics v2.jpgupdated fb4.jpg
1594662977901.png

A donation to East Anglian Air Ambulance will be made for every mask sold.
These pleated face covers have elastic to go behind ears, a flexible nose bridge and are 3 layers. Polycotton outer layer, cotton layer against your face and the middle layer is something called "Meltblown" which is dust and liquid resistant.
They should be washed by hand, don't iron (or if you must, a cool iron and use a cloth to cover them), don't tumble dry.
Can be made for children or adults. Let me know your choices and I will get sewing. I also have plain navy available.
I am no seamstress but I know my way around a sewing machine, so some of my seams may be a little wonky but at least that makes each one individual!!
Children's £3.50, Adults £4.50 or 3 masks for £10 (this includes postage & packing to UK) If you have some fabric that you want made up into masks just message me. Keep safe
Reactions: ALI G and Maryg

Latest questions

Please could I have 6 Masks 1x1, 1x25, 1x15, 1x17, 1 Navy, 1 Burgundy
How do I pay you for them
Thanks
Gayna
Hi are you still selling the face masks
Cheers Bob
The Badgers
The Badgers
yes i am, i have run out of some of the fabric but added plains, navy, black, burgundy or royal blue, white with small red roses, royal blue or black with big white stars, inbox me what you would like
Hi, can we please have 2x#1, 1x#7, 1x#12 & 2x#11 adult size
The Badgers
The Badgers
could you inbox me your name, address and email address, i think it will be wednesday before i can make them as i'm at my day job tomorrow.
One member found this helpful.
icantremember
icantremember
PM following
Hi. How much for 5 please.
Best regards Wayne
J
jonsea
Hi could i have 6 please 2 of 1 2 of 2 and 2 of 18 adult size and how do i pay thankyou
Tony V
Tony V
Hi. I'll have another 3 if I can: 1x16; 1x7; 1x25. Think you already have my details.
The Badgers
The Badgers
Hi there, sorry had a day in a&e yesterday so i'm a bit behind but am trying to make them all today and will post first class. Please let me have your name postal address and email address in a PM . Thanks
One member found this helpful.

More in General Classified

Wack (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
In barely ridden condition, some minor marks on the frame from storage Cat eye lights and a cycle computer fitted https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/crossroads-sport/p/49694?color=149456-49694https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/crossroads-sport/p/49694?color=149456-49694
£150.00
For sale Honda SH300i
Steve and Denise (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Honda SH300i December 2020 382 miles As new only ever been carried about in our Motorhome used a few times to get to the shops when in Spain comes with topbox 2 sets of keys and owners hand book never been wet apart from a wash.
£3,900.00
1 watching
scotjimland (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Views
Likes collected
Only been used a few times, like new condition, only used in fresh water lake .. no cuts or any other marks.. with two canoe paddles, carrying bag, accessories and pump Gumotex Palava Best Selling, Touring & White Water Inflatable Canoe. The Gumotex Palava is a well respected and extremely...
£495.00
  • On sale
sfrain145 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
beautiful little car if you like something a bit special to tow behind your van or put on a trailer it would be amazing its been owned and cherished by mature owners in the past, it has all the nice gear leather seats in brown xenon lights colour dash apple car play monza exhaust from factory...
£6,495.00
£6,495.00
Bonnie Biker (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Toyota aygo white 4 door 24 000 miles from new. Very good condition inside and out, fully serviced and mot'd. Can only be described as near immaculate, comes complete with A frame, supplied and fitted by tow bars to tow cars Grimsby. Reason for sale, selling motorhome and no longer needed.
£8,995.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
The Badgers
Feedback score
+2 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Questions
Direct Motorhome Services
“AS