Face Covers, made to order, 3 layers | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Face Covers, made to order, 3 layers

£4.50

Ad details

face masks 1.7.20.jpg face mask fabrics v2.jpg IMG_0914.jpeg
A donation to East Anglian Air Ambulance will be made for every mask sold. These pleated face covers have elastic to go behind ears, a flexible nose bridge and are 3 layers. Polycotton outer layer, cotton layer against your face and the middle layer is something called "Meltblown" which is dust and liquid resistant. They should be washed by hand, don't iron (or if you must, a cool iron and use a cloth to cover them). Can be made for children or adults. Let me know your choices and I will get sewing. I am no seamstress but I know my way around a sewing machine, so some of my seams may be a little wonky but at least that makes each one individual!! Children's £3.50, Adults £4.50 or 3 masks for £10 (this includes postage & packing to UK) If you have some fabric that you want made up into masks just message me. Keep safe

Latest questions

Can we have a pic of a finished mask in use please
The Badgers
The Badgers
Yes no problem, I will add one to the classified Ad, I think its safe to say the Kate Moss will not be out of a job just yet :LOL:
Reactions: Geo
First batch posted out, thank you all
How does one pay - Do not do internet banking.
Geo
Geo
Can't find and trace ofmy order or conversation did you get it ok(y)
The Badgers
The Badgers
Yes thank you, posted them to you today
One member found this helpful.
Geo
Geo
Thank you I cant find this conversation when I want it So would you be so kind as to pm me the payment details please
Thanks again
Geo
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
The Badgers
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified