E-Bike for sale | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale E-Bike for sale

Closed
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sold
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Kalkhoff Agattu PREMIUM Impulse 2 Size Medium (50) in black.

this bike is premium as it has an upgraded specification and when new this quality German built bike was around £2700.

so a mid mounted impulse2 motor 250w driving a Shimano Nexus 8 speed hub drive by a Gates drive belt, so no dirty/noisy chain to clean and oil and with the enclosed gears virtually maintenance free.

36V 17 Ah battery (largest size) Li-ion battery with a 4.5 hours max charge time. Which will give you 83 miles power riding in the ECO mode and 67 miles in Sport mode, in practice I get much further than this as I only turn the power on when I need it, which is just a push on the left hand control.

A very comfortable ride, with Suntour sprung front forks with speed lock/ lockout, seat post suspension and gel saddle.

Built in front hub Shimano dynamo powering bright LED lights front & rear, which have a built in capacitor, which means the lights stay on when you stop.

Rear view mirror and bell.

Powerful Magura HS11 hydraulic Rim brakes.

Strong rear rack which will take panniers and is fitted with a tyre pump

Built in wheel lock, which is keyed alike with the battery lock (2- keys included)

Schwalbe Marathon 28 x 1.75 tyres, these are the original and are barely worn ( bike has done 1456.9 miles from new)

Ergonomic hand grips.

Pletcher side stand.

Latest questions

Hi. Me again the reviews of the bike are very good. How old is the battery? I have looked up the price and maybe I have looked in the wrong place but £626 apart from eBay.
I have a dealer near me ( closed today) so will ring tomorrow also the Agattu new model has the battery built into the frame.
Regards
Richard
Westbarn1
Westbarn1
Hi Richard, the battery is same age as bike, 2014, it still holds a 100% charge, below is link to one exactly the same as mine sold on eBay 21/8/20, for £1200, I appreciate you may find a Kalkhoff cheaper, but is it the same bike?
Am open to offers, dont be shy! :)

Obviously if you want one with the battery built into the frame you may need to buy new, but at least this is easily removed for charging and does the in frame battery have the same capacity?

Hi Could you tell me what the extra specifications are as the basic model is £1700.
Thanks Richard
Westbarn1
Westbarn1
Hi Richard, better quality components as in the description, the gates belt drive, nexus hub, Dynamo, bigger battery, suspension etc send me the link for the one you have found and I ll give a more informed opinion john
One member found this helpful.
What size person does a Medium fit?

Thanks

Ian
Westbarn1
Westbarn1
Hi Ian, just looked up the Kalkhoff sizing guide online and it’s here:

“5’4″ – 6’1″ 164 – 186cm Medium“

The top tube is lower than normal on a cycle and slopes back.

John
One member found this helpful.
bigtwin
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
Westbarn1
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category