DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo camera drone plus many extras | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo camera drone plus many extras

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

This is in immaculate condition and has had very little use and has never had any heavy landings or been crashed.

It's a great camera drone to stick in your pocket to grab photos or video footage while out and about.

All 3 batteries hold a full charge and the drone is running the latest firmware.

The extras include both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Yagi antenna range extenders, a tablet holder for the controller, a soft case that holds both the drone and controller, 4 types of landing gears extenders, camera lens protectors, 3 sets of prop protectors, several extra sets of spare props, an extra pair of joysticks and a 16Gb class 10 micro SD card.

I'm planning to list it on eBay this evening as a Buy it now for £380 plus carriage, but if a Funster wants it then it's offered to Funsters for £360 plus carriage at cost

1604846956661.png

1604846995483.png

1604847115994.png

1604847136278.png

Latest questions

dont you now have to have a license toperate drones now
Two on Tour
Two on Tour
Not for a drone that is below the 249 gram threshold. The Mavic Mini is just below 249 grams and was designed and produced specially to avoid the need for the operator to be licenced.

Even though I did not need a license to fly the Mini, I took the test and paid I pay the £9 a year.
4 members found this helpful.
Mrwotsits
Mrwotsits
Also if you do have a larger drone applying for a license is simple online and cost me £9. Then you just put your number on the drone....simples
One member found this helpful.
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Two on Tour
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views