IMG_2802.JPG

Wanted Day Van

Closed
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: We have one

Details

I'm looking for a day van, 4 seatbelts, automatic, able to tow a caravan, must meet London Ultra low emission. on top of that it will be our daily drive. I am not sure what is available, we used to have a Mazda Bongo and that would be perfect if they were not too old now. Budget aprox. 20K

IMG_2802.JPG

Latest questions

I believe that the Bongo petrol models meet the ultra low emissions standards, but the diesels can't get close. Hope this helps...Robert
One member found this helpful.
Odd job
Odd job
Thanks I will check it out, they're still old though, it's got to be the daily drive as well

More in General Classified

Colville (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Take your surfing experience to the next level with the Reid Bondi 10ft 6" (320cm) Inflatable Paddleboard. This high-quality paddleboard comes with a paddle, pump and leash, making it the perfect addition to your surfing gear collection. Whether you're a pro or a beginner, this paddleboard is...
£190.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Anyone looking to buy a large 20 person tent ....? We bought it for a family get together a few years ago. It has ten bedroom tents inside the outer waterproof cover, all with sewn in groundsheets. Since then it's only been used a couple of times including one 'hen' weekend by eight girls. They...
£100.00
John n Jinny (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
If you need a bike trailer to tow behind you ,this is the one .Dont be stuck on site anymore .Easy loading ramp .
£900.00
2 watching
newtonz (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
New unopened 2-volume Camping Card pack 2024
£18.00
For sale Dometic fridge
Propshaft (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Dometic RM8501 3 way fridge recently removed from my Hymer this is for spares or repair can’t get it to run on gas
£50.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Odd job
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Questions
“LockMout,”
Rhino Installs