For sale Davenport

£200.00

Ad details

Comes from a house clearance, a Davenport in very good condition, no damage or missing parts. Only the patina of age. Has four drawers either side and eight internally, as well as a storage box on top. It has carved legs and is all made from solid wood. Could be worth a fortune if ebay is to be believed. It could do with a replacement leather insert on the writing surface, there are no signs that it had one previously. Just thought it would be nice. They are £43 to buy a new one. Will tell the purchaser where to get them. This is a very nice piece of furniture, a change from todays unpack and slap together chipboard pieces. The buyer will not be disappointed.
Will go in the back of a medium sized car. Viewing prior to sale is encouraged. Strict social distancing will be observed and the item will be sanitized before purchase. We are to the west of Lincoln, not far from the A1
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
A6.jpg
A7.jpg
A8.jpg
Reactions: jollyrodger

Latest questions

It may be better known as a davenport desk. I have one very similar that used to belong to my great grandmother. Nice desk and best of luck in selling it
Reactions: Humsafer
scotzsue
scotzsue
Am having a look to see if I can fit it in or dispose of something to make room. Could you put an iPad in the desk?
DuxDeluxe
DuxDeluxe
There certainly is enough room for a substantial laptop in mine if that is any help
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: scotzsue
Humsafer
Humsafer
Yes you could put an Ipad in the desk easily. Since the last post I cleaned and oiled it and it looks magnificent.
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Passionate about energy
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Humsafer
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views