For sale CONVERSION STALLED TILL NEXT YEAR!

£39,950.00
Manufacturer
I.H. Motorhomes
Name or Number
Anniversary model I.H. Rear Lounge
Registration Year
Type of Motorhome
Panel Van Conversion
No of Berths
Mileage
Steering Position
Right Hand Drive
Layout
  1. Rear Lounge
Status
6 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Base Vehicle
Fiat Ducato XLWB in Champagne metallic
Dimensions
6.23m L x 2.05m wide
Fuel Type
Diesel
Gearbox
Automatic
Engine Size
3.0L
Plated Weight
3500kg
Due to unforeseen circumstances our new van will not be built until next year now, sorry folks!
Will re post when available but do not think it will be before summer 2021.

indow.
IMG_4210.JPG

We are a very fastidious couple, sink and oven like new, seating always been well covered and up to date habitation, service etc. This van we bought new in 2013 and has been the best we have owned since 1980. We sold privately our previous two PVC to first person to view so hoping this will be the case with this van. Not advertising anywhere at the moment but watch this space.
Reactions: gwyntaxi and pampam

Latest questions

We're seriously thinking of downsizing and would be looking for a van similar to yours. Do you have a date from the converter of your new van yet?
J
june
Apologies for delay in answering about to put another post on here regarding our van. Sadly our new van has fallen through and we are hoping now to get it built by next summer with a new converter.
i think you should add a few noughts to the price and put them at the end, not the beginning ,,,, LOL
J
june
sorry about that put coma in after 9 and it did not take the 950. Now adjusted thanks.
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
june
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views
Watchers