For sale Cheapest toad ever (Probably)

Sold
£600.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

This is our 2006 Fourtwo pulse smart car fitted with the towing bracket to allow it to be towed by a motor home , comes complete with the A frame . It’s ready to be towed . We use this car every day but not as a toad it’s proved to be very reliable but we have decided to go down to just one car so don’t need it any more . There are a few things wrong with it , the air con doesn’t work and sometimes depending which way we park it when it rains the carpet gets wet but not every time 🤷‍♂️Oh and could probably do with 2 new tyres on the rear.
It’s mot’ed to23/08/2021 and shows 42000 on the clock it’s pretty tidy for a 15 year old car but not mint ,I have tried to be honest with my description. If we where going to carry on towing a car I would not hesitate to tow this one any where. I will take some more photos tomorrow and try and upload them.
CE0187D4-5463-45DF-A0C5-FAC282D6C1D4.jpeg

CE0187D4-5463-45DF-A0C5-FAC282D6C1D4.jpeg

Latest questions

Is this still available and could I look at it today
Cheers signworks
Howard H
Howard H
Morning I do have someone coming to look at the car at 13.00 hrs if they are a no show will contact you ,thanks
Regards
Howard
signworks
signworks
Cheers my number is 07814878383
You have a PM
Damn, if you'd posted this yesterday I would have got Northernraider to take a detour and pick it up his way home 😄
W
Wack
You have a pm
monzer
monzer
who? me?
Reactions: Wack
W
Wack
Sorry thought this was Howard's thread ,
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs