20240430_142529.jpg

For sale Cello 22" Smart TV 12V and mains power, includes soundbar.

Cello 22" Smart TV with soundbar, does not have DVD.
£125.00 £99.00
Status
2 members are watching this classified ad

Details

This TV was bought for our new van and has been used successfully for TV, Netflix, YouTube, etc, while away recently. The picture quality is good, though oddly deteriorates if viewed from above, but fortunately that would not be a usual viewing position. As is well known these TVs don't have great sound quality. However, they have BlueTooth and both analogue (headphone socket) and digital (optical socket) sound outputs so are easy to hook up to alternative speakers. I mounted a soundbar to the bottom of the TV, connected via BlueTooth, and this gives a worthwhile improvement, and is even better if connected via an optical cable - you just need to use the mode button on the soundbar remote to switch to optical. I am happy to include the soundbar with the TV, together with the power lead splitter that allows both to run off the same 12V connection. One other thing to mention is that I modified the VESA mounts on the back of the TV to reduce their height and make the TV slim enough to slide on its extendable mount partially behind a wall cupboard.

The reason for selling is that we now have a mains invertor, so have taken advantage of the better choice in mains powered TVs to buy a bigger 24" LG TV which hopefully will not need a sound bar.

Selling TV and soundbar for £125 (TV alone costs £189 new) and that will include postage - to UK mainland only.

20240430_142529.jpg
  • 20240430_141656.jpg
    20240430_141656.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240430_141701.jpg
    20240430_141701.jpg
    979.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240430_142055.jpg
    20240430_142055.jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 41

Latest questions

What are the external dimensions? I'm interested but unsure whether it would fit on my existing bracket.
fred_jb
fred_jb
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying. The dimensions are as follows:

Depth 8cm
Width 50.5 cm
Height without soundbar 31cm
Height with soundbar 37.8cm

It is a 22" screen which is the diagonal measurement.

Fred

PS: The VESA mounting holes are on a 10cm square.
One member found this helpful.
P
prb
Thanks Fred. I'll have a measure up and see. Sounds like it might be tight with the current bracket.
Best,
Paul
P
prb
Hi Fred,
I've measured up and it would be a very tight fit on the current bracket. If I have to change the bracket I might as well get an even bigger screen to keep SWMBO happy.
We are off to France next week for our first foray of the year so I will get back in touch once we return in mid-June.
If you still have it when we get back I may take a punt but don't turn down a sale for me.
Best,
Paul B
Hello, Does this model have a built in DVD player?
Reactions: fred_jb
fred_jb
fred_jb
No, it doesn't, but as a smart TV you can stream films and other media if you have an Internet connection. We do this either by connecting to campsite WiFi, or more often by setting up a WiFi hotspot on a mobile phone and linking the TV to that.
One member found this helpful.

More in Motorhome Accessories

1967bowesj (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Questions
Dometic fridge freezer in black. Changing this as we generally don’t fill it enough and are looking to add microwave to the mix by installing a smaller fridge freezer. It’s working fine and gets fridge down to around 2 degs. Could also be bought to use for spares as these units are no longer in...
£500.00
2 watching
wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Brand new wall mounting swing/ folding tv bracket. Sturdy metal construction throughout. Never used so immaculate. Would send at cost.
£10.00
paul1604 (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Questions
Citroen Berlingo Multispace 1.6HDI Diesel Tow Car fitted with TAF towing frame, MOT March 25, 2 owners, FSH 20,500miles excellent condition
£10,500.00
bertiebasset (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Having now sold our Autotrail I came across the old TV tuner and remote that was fitted to our Savannah 2010. If anyone needs it I am prepared to post at your expense,, otherwise collection from just outside Nottingham (10 mins from J25). If you are in need of this item, please PM me.
Free
rob1234 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
selling my towbar it was removed from my 2018 autotrail imala comes with everything in the photo
£100.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
fred_jb
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Questions
Expires