For sale Car, Toyota IQ2

£5,750.00 £5,750.00 to £6,000.00
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Thought I'd see if there was any interest on here before I resort to that infamous site.

Toyota IQ2 2014 9145 miles, very economical 1000cc petrol engine with manual gearbox , low emissions and subsequently FREE VEL. ( So I'm guessing it would make a good City car, but try and avoid them myself)

One prior lady owner, full Toyota service history (6 services) the last at SLM, Lowestoft on 20/7/20 at 7855m, has Toyota Extended Service warranty.

I bought this sought after IQ2 in June this year from a garage in Somerset, after a long search for a low mileage perfect example and this one had been owned by a local lady from new and serviced at the local garage she had bought it from, Somerset County Cars.

I was going to use it to tow behind my motorhome, but have changed my mind, consequently I have hardly used it, having done just over 2000 miles since June. (Have bought an enclosed bike trailer instead)

What I have done is get it serviced and on the Toyota extended warranty and also made sure that the underneath of the car has had a fresh application of underseal and inner cavity protection, using Bilt Hamber corrosion inhibitors (I was planning to keep long term) No rust on this car, even underneath.

The IQ2 was an expensive ‘small limo’ from new and even Aston Martin produced a version, called the Cygnet and though not much longer than a smart car (3m long and a 3.9m turning circle) has 4 seats, plus keyless entry and starting, automatic air

conditioning, auto lights, auto wipers, bi-halogen headlights, front fog lamps, auto rear view mirror dipping, auto folding electric/heated mirrors, built in car entertainment (no satnav) tinted glass, alloy wheels, Chrome trim, small rear spoiler, all as standard.

It also has a 5-star NCAP safety rating with no less than 9 airbags, should you need them.

These cars are now quite rare and collectable in this condition and this is the latest version and one of the last produced.

Will be asking £6k when I get round to posting elsewhere but £5750 to anyone on here, or less, depending on your negotiating skills
8CA4389D-5A55-4D80-9E12-C9D351DED0CE.jpeg

Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
Westbarn1
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views