Briggs & Stratton P2200 Generator | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Briggs & Stratton P2200 Generator

£500.00
Status
3 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Hi all,

Purchased this Genny off Mixy Girl here on the forum a few months ago.

I’ve decided to sell on as I’ve no need for it, I purchased this boxed but I’ve now unboxed it and filled it with fuel and oil so I’m unable to deliver collection only But.....

I’m willing to post at buyers expense and remove fuel and oil but the buyer will have to replace at their end.

The removal of the fuel and oil will be to my best ability, drained, cleaned and all caps replaced to secure from possible leaks but I cannot guarantee that some will be retained and due to this collection would be preferred.

This is one of the best generators out there and starts first time and I’ve started it once when it was first delivered and since then it’s sat in my garage not used.

So selling in mint condition, unboxed with manuals and collection only.

£500.00 on collection cash or bank transfer it I’ll arrange courier free but as above all oils and fuel will have to be drained first, would rather collection.

details below.

Briggs & Stratton Petrol Portable Inverter Generator PowerSmart Series P2200 featuring 2200 Watt/1700 Watt clean power, ultra quiet and lightweight

The Briggs & Stratton 30651 generator is your perfect outdoor companion. Introducing the newest P2200 PowerSmart SeriesTM inverter generator. Designed with camping and tailgating in mind for quiet, lightweight and efficient power to easily enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are - lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV. Now equipped with parallel capabilities - this provides tailgaters and campers with the additional power needed to run a RV's HVAC unit, while simultaneously keeping the lights on, cell phones charging and music playing. This generator is 38% quieter, has a USB adapter, is safe for sensitive electronics and offers easy portability with its 2-person H-beam carry handle.
  • Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2200 starting watts and 1700 running watts in a compact design
  • Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems
  • 3.8 litre fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load
  • At 59dB operating volume, it's quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
  • Includes two 230V household sockets, a 12V battery charging socket & a USB charger plug
  • This generator requires 0.5 Litre SAE30 4-stroke oil for the engine. NOT INCLUDED IN THE BOX, please buy seperately.
  • Starter - Recoil
Product Description
  • Clean power for sensitive electronics.There’s no escaping The necessity of digital electronics these days, even out in the wilderness. Our power smart series inverter generators are safe to use with laptops, televisions and mobile phones. Clean and pure sine wave power output will prevent your devices from the damage of overcharging. Thanks to the Intelligently designed system, power smart series delivers the exact amount of power the charging devices need.
  • Ultra quiet by design.
    via the parallel connector port another P2200 or P3000 inverter generator can be connected for more power. This parallel connector kit is sold separately.

1589730619029.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

71uIY+s4EOL._SL1200_.jpg

617cir+biBL._SL1200_.jpg

7116y4DF0uL._SL1102_.jpg

633fa0d8-ccda-49ff-8589-e495e55625a5._SR970,300_.jpg

9EED92F3-D74A-4078-9E9E-CD0DFECE5A1E.jpeg

Latest questions

Still available open to offers from MHF members.
Great generator guys and gals.

Open to sensible offers close to my asking price if that helps.
Mhambi
Mhambi
Hi There, Is this gennie still available by any chance?
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Realist
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Watchers