Fuel Type
Diesel
Gearbox
Automatic
Engine Size
3LT
Plated Weight
6500KG
Pilote Explorateur Motorhome Diamond Edition G782, 2013 63 plate.

A beautiful, high quality French ‘A’ Class Motorhome, purpose built from the heavy duty Fiat Ducato on an ALKO chassis, heavy duty aluminum frame construction; no wood used.

3 liter diesel, 180 bhp, 400 ft/lbs torque, Euro 5 compliant, 3 axles with all round disc brakes and 5 spoke alloys with Michelin tires, 6500kg MGVTW and a full tow bar and electrics, 34000 miles. MOT & Service till March 21, V5 has her as a PLG.

The gearbox is automatic, 6 speed with a hill hold feature, semi-auto and manual selection, 25 mpg on average.

The cockpit is LHD with electric windows on the driver’s side and a large slider on the passenger side. The binnacle has the full complement of gauges and switches for all functions including cruise control, lights and wipers, TPMS and the large, heated, bus type, three way mirrors. There is cab aircon and a Panasonic entertainment head unit with full colour, touch screen display, rear view camera, FM & DAB radio, CD and DVD player, Bluetooth, HGV satnav and external hook up for other devices. There is ample storage to the front with a heated glove box.

Electrical power is supplied either from a 240v external feed, the engine’s 12v or the 2 x 12v, lead acid, 100Ah leisure battery system, 120w solar panel with a split charger and a 400w inverter; it is all fully integrated and works automatically, all controlled from the main control board in the living area. There are sockets throughout and all lights are low power LED.

There are four travelling seats. The front seats are cream leather Agutis with adjustable armrests, rotatable and adjustable in all axis. Amidships there are 3 cream leather bench seats that will seat six comfortably in the living area, with two belted. The centre table is four way adjustable for rotation, height, width and length; it also expands and is removable.

There are four berths in total, a large tilting and electrically adjustable bed in the rear bedroom (which has a twin door system to separate you from the kids!) with copious storage beneath and a cab over, drop down double bed at the front. They have memory foam mattresses and tensioned wooden slats beneath; they will both sleep two six footers in comfort.

Fresh water is stored between the heated double floors, is fully insulated in a 230ltr fresh water tank, 180ltr grey water tank and a 25ltr removable cassette toilet.

There is a separate toilet and sink area and across the passageway a good quality shower cubicle with frosted glass, bi-fold door, retractable drying rack and HEKI roof light. The fittings are all stainless steel. The toilet unit can rotate for comfort and there is an integral flushing system with level indicator and a SOG extraction system.

The kitchen has ample storage with a main under sink cupboard with retractable shelving, there are 3 large soft close drawers and a full height pantry, it has a 3 ring gas cooker with overhead lights and extractor, s/s sink and tap, oven/grill and a large 3 way fridge freezer that works off 240v, 12v and gas. Being French there is a secret drawer for booze!

There is an integral, 2 cylinder Gaslow LPG system installed; it is very economical and cheap and less than two years old.

Heating is supplied by 3 systems. The Alde wet central system with boxed, wall mounted and under floor radiators throughout. There is also a blown air system and a travelling system that keeps the van hot by circulating hot water from the engine when on the move; it is fully winterized and has excellent insulation.

There are two flat screen LED TV’s. One fore, one aft in the bedroom. The front TV retracts down into a recess behind the seat, both linked to a 36”, multi zone, automatic tracking and retractable satellite system. Modern casting and other options can be used.

External storage is copious with a payload of almost 1000kg. The boot has double doors, hot and cold external shower, heat and light. There are 2 large, full width, heated belly lockers and have internal and external hatch access. There is a rear mounted 4 bike carrier. Internal storage is also copious and too numerous to list, sufficed to say you won’t run out of places to put stuff.

Security is provided in multiple layers. Firstly, by the standard vehicle alarm immobilizer and other features, then by an internal PIR sensor alarm system. There are alarms on all external doors and all the double glazed windows have locking latches, as do all the roof lights which are wind and tilt. The driver’s and main door have double dead bolts, these and the boot doors have extra slide locks and there is a Phantom Tracker fitted. There are fire and CO/co2 alarms installed. There is a Thule electric step for the main door and a Thule Omnistor, 5m, wind out awning with integral legs.

This Motorhome is very rare, (I have never seen another), super luxurious and literally wants for nothing; she has the proper WOW! Factor. She is in excellent condition and has been well cared for, having spent most of her life in the South of France she is bone dry, tight as a drum and of fantastic quality and refinement, she is valeted after every trip and comes from a smoke and pet free home. There are currently no major faults with her and she runs like a dream, never having let us down.

The bad bits – none really, you will need a C1 entitlement to drive this. The igniter on the cooker is currently u/s and there are a few small, age related marks on the bodywork but you really have to look close to see them. There is no HAB Cert, I don’t believe in them or trust them, but I would welcome any examination at your expense. She’s never been crashed, damaged, stolen or written off and there is no outstanding finance.

I have been as honest as I can remember, I am sure I have missed a few things as she is magnificent but any errors or omissions are mine; no guarantees are offered or implied, read the blurb, do your due diligence, have her checked because once she’s gone she’s yours. Just being honest folks.

£67500

Viewers welcome, but no tyre kickers please. Located in Irvine, 20 miles south of Glasgow.

IMG_20200912_140827937.jpg
IMG_20200912_141445197.jpg
IMG_20200912_140827937.jpg
IMG_20200912_141445197.jpg
P2280001.JPG
P2280004.JPG
P2280006.JPG
P2280009.JPG
P2280011.JPG
P2280012.JPG
P2280013.JPG
P2280015.JPG
P2280019.JPG

Latest questions

I thought you had your own 'turret' on top for a minute! :LOL:
Bonkers the Dog
Bonkers the Dog
Turret not included, I think the present owner might see me driving out with his rappelling platform on my roof!
Bonkers the Dog
Bonkers the Dog
I also meant to say in the advert its from a non smoking, pet free household and it is not on any finance. It is kept religiously clean and gets a full valet after every use.
Direct Motorhome Services
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Passionate about energy

Ad information

Posted by
Bonkers the Dog
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views