Avtex tv/ dvd L219DRS Pro | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Avtex tv/ dvd L219DRS Pro

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Motorhome, Caravan, Boat TV -- Avtex 21.5 ins L219DRS Pro
I am selling a brand new still in the box in packing Avtex TV / DVD . It came as part of the package in our new motorhome last month and we have decided not to install it. The best price I can find for it is £380 , so I would like £300 delivered for this unused tv. I have pasted in the product spec from the box and a few photos of the unopened item.

Description
Product Description
Brand new frameless edge to edge, 21.5” full HD Ultra-wide viewing angle LED screen and gorgeous new lines simply ooze class. The L219DRS-PRO LED TV/DVD/ MULTI-TUNER PVR combi with built-in twin DVB-T/T2 and DVB-S/S2 tuners allow you to watch TV, DVD or listen to the radio and simultaneously record terrestrial or satellite TV. Experience the versatility of the new PRO range. Ultra slim, light and compact, our latest model boasts AQT one button tuning, an on-screen leisure battery meter and many other features you would expect from the leading mobile leisure specific TV. Designed for your mobile life.

Box Contains
Avtex L219DRS PRO,Remote Control, Batteries, Manual, Quick Start Guide, Mini AV Lead, Vesa Mount Screws, DC Cigar Lighter Adaptor

Features & details
Built-In HD Satellite Tuner & Built in HD Freeview Tuner
Multi Tuner to allow you to watch one channel & record another, watch a DVD & record TV, watch a terrestrial TV channel and record a satellite TV channel, watch a satellite TV channel and record a terrestrial TV channel (USB Stick required)
USB PVR – Play movie, audio or picture files from a USB drive. (USB Stick required)
Integrated DVD Player – Watch DVD’s or listen to CD’s when on the go. Located on the right hand side of the TV as you look at it.
Reactions: Manic

Latest questions

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Byron
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories