Free Angles Morts - Blind Spot Stickers

Closed
Free
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: demand over
Status
7 members are watching this ad

Ad details

pack of 3 Stickers, 250mm x 170mm Self Adhesive for application to outside of a van.
supplied on UV Stable Self Adhesive Polymeric Overlaminated Waterproof vinyl.
Just send a large stamped adressed A4 sized envelope to the address above. But Add "ANGELS MORTS" to the front of the address so we can sort the wheat from the chaff please.
The envelope we send them back to you in Needs to be a4 size so we dont fold / crease the stickers. But of course you can send the big envelope to us in a smaller one folded up.
You just peel off the backing and apply them where you need them.

Alternatively you can buy here using the code "funster" (all lower case and no quotes) and all you will be charged is the cost for a large envelope, and the postage, about Ā£3.50 at current rates for 3 stickers delivered. JUST make sure you use the Royal Mail choice at checkout and not courier.*please note though at checkout it says "Royal Mail signed for", we will be sending them Royal Mail 1st class UNSIGNED as Im sure no one wants to have to trail down to the "gpo" to collect when they could have been put through your letter box. https://www.hivis.co.uk/angels-morts-self-adhesive-sticker-funsters-pack-of-3.html

this sticker is not 100% searchable via the web/site, but mostly by following the link above

1633196425196.png

Latest questions

Thank you Tombola for a very kind offer mine arrivied last week all intacted Thanks again. Richard
Reactions: Tombola
Tombola
Tombola
great thanks Richard
Many thanks,
mine arrived today so will keep them in the van just in case a French cop is having a bad dayšŸ˜šŸ˜
Tombola
Tombola
Perfect :) thanks for letting me know. And I dont know if everyone sees these questions but you all should have had them by now for orders placed before yesterday. Any placed yesterday will leave today for tomorrow. Remember Royal mail are crekaing a bit but undue delays let me know
That's a great offer Tombola Thank you.
What value postage should I put on the return envelope
Baycott
Baycott
Thank you. Ordered via website.
Baycott
Baycott
Stickers have arrived this morning. Thanks very much Tombola
Tombola
Tombola
perfect, thanks
Just a thought Tombola, can these stickers be stuck on and peeled off as required, or are they permanent once applied?
3 members found this helpful.
Tombola
One member found this helpful.
JockandRita
JockandRita
Thanks Tombola. (y) They'll do fine then, as I only intend to use them when forced to, ie, if pulled by French Plod, at least I'll have them to hand. ;)
Bought via the website, many thank. (y)
Reactions: Tombola
Pilote270
Pilote270
Got mine on the web. Arrived within two days - - - - - outstanding service.
Thank you !
Tombola
Tombola
great, thanks for the feedback
johnandi
johnandi
Hi. Are these stickers still available please and are they easily removable once out of France? Thanks
West Country Motorhomes
Alan Kerr,
KS Energy Funster Discounts
Rhino Installs
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
Tombola
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories