8x5x5 750kg Unbraked trailer | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale 8x5x5 750kg Unbraked trailer

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Manufactured by Neptune, model - Remorque 1 N7-255 Multi.

Comes with an EU Certificate of Conformity as required by legislation.

750kg unbraked, single axle heavy duty trailer with 155/70 R13 tyres on steel wheels with new trims, retractable jockey wheel and swing away number plate holder.

12 v electrics with a multi pin connector and all round LED lights front, side and back. The back ones are on rubber stalks to assist in manoeuvring, standard tow socket with locking handle and steel breakaway lanyard.

Fully galvanised steel, excellent condition, no issues, no damage, fully water tight, spare wheel mounted internally, small 5 bar checker plate platform on the A frame; not a mark on it.

Unique, one off, extra large heavy duty model, multi-use with an axle designed for braked models to beef her up.

Unladen weight -110 kg

Payload - 640kg

Nose weight - 75kg

Dimensions external: total length - 3.66m, width - 2.15m, height - 2m

Dimensions internal: L - 2.50m, W - 1.65m, H - 1.55m

Cover is a very heavy plastic tarp, tailored to fit, bungees and hooks round the bottom, access flaps front and rear secured by heavy duty eyelets and straps. No rips tears or significant marks. Doesn't flap at all, beautifully tailored.

Underneath the cover is secured over a substantial steel frame with apex roof design so it does not collect water or sag; the frame and tarp can be removed for larger loads.

The trailer has 3 loading methods.

1- Drop down tailgate for normal access with two rear corner steadies that can be raised and lowered so the trailer does not have to be hitched up to load.

2- Over axle tilt mechanism with manual hydraulic assist allowing the tailgate to lift up and become a full width access ramp.

3 - I have installed a 300kg MGW folding ramp with manual hydraulic assist arms to allow for stowing two of my bikes. It stows in the upright position, folds out to about 1.5m and can take my 260kg bike with me on it. This ramp does not extend the full width of the trailer but I have installed a through deck sliding mechanism with locking cam levers which allows it to slide left and right on a galvy steel plate to align with the wheel chocks for ease of loading.

Internally - Heavy duty 14 mm marine ply with a non slip covering. 2 x motorbike wheel chocks beefed up with an extra marine ply board beneath them. The trailer is currently configured for bikes and has 10 x heavy duty shackle securing points.

The chocks can be removed in about five minutes and there are also pre-drilled holes to mount a single chock centrally should you need.

This trailer is a one off. The previous owner had it built to his design as he required a heavy duty unbraked trailer and it certainly is that. It is "oversized" for its class and is sturdy and well built. I bought it last year and modified it to carry 2 x motorbikes by fitting reinforced floors, chocks, ramps, shackle points, A frame platform, corner steadies, spare wheel, rims and reflective markings to make it visible. It took a KTM 990 and a triumph Bonneville Speedmaster 1200 with no issues, total weight of them was 480kg.

It is a reluctant sale but I have not used it much and want the money for another project. It took me a while to find her and had to go all the way to Liverpool!

It tows well, reverses easily, and has impeccable road manners due to the wider than normal wheelbase.

I had no issues with it, it is minted, barely a scratch on it.

Viewers welcome, located in Irvine Scotland.

No guarantee offered or implied. No returns accepted, all figures quoted are not exact to the mm.
Reactions: Popeye and Manic

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
Bonkers the Dog
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views