30 Ltr Twin Coil Hot Water Storage Tank...Price Now Reduced | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale 30 Ltr Twin Coil Hot Water Storage Tank...Price Now Reduced

£75.00

Ad details

30 Ltr Calorifier taken from canal boat and was to be fitted into my Motor-home, 2 Coils, so you can have heated water from Engine, and boiler, sadly i am now too old for driving a large RV. I have filled it with water plus 10' head of pressure, no leaks. Ideal for a Self-Build project where most caravan/motorhome boilers only hold 7 Ltr of hot water. Size: 33"; High (ex fittings) and 12"; wide, so small enough to fit in most cupboards. I bought it from a canal boat owner who was upgrading to a larger Calorifier, and I was going to fit it into my American RV as I was fed up with running out of hot water half way through a shower. The Previous boat owner had plumbed the calorifier into the engine cooling water system, and the other coil was fed from a central heating boiler, so if it was fitted into a motorhome, you could heat the water while driving along to the camp-site and have loads of hot water when you arrive !
The base plate is made of steel.
£95, or VNO
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
robert groves
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories