2x Benelli Latizia Step-Through Electric Bikes | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale 2x Benelli Latizia Step-Through Electric Bikes

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
5 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Two Benelli Letizia Step-Through City Electric Bikes

4 Power levels - 7 Gears in the hub. Graphite paint.

The last one I saw sold on eBay for £670 so buying the pair here works out at £575.00 each which for this quality of bike is excellent value.

In a nutshell, these e-bikes have good torque, enough to pull you up hills you wouldn’t want to walk. They feature SR Suntor CR8 front suspension. Santori fully adjustable handlebars, comfy Selle Royale gel seat, Shimano Nexus 7 gear hub.

One bike has been fitted with Continental iextra puncture resistant tyres. But I will supply the two other Continental iextra puncture belt tyres and inner tubes I bought so you can fit them to the other yourself.

Sale includes...
Two chargers (one has never been out of the box)

Condition is good. There are rub marks and scratches on the frames where they have been on the bike rack. You can see them in the images. One mudguard has a few dents

Sales blurb...

The “Letizia” is a best-seller from Benelli e-bike. It has been designed for maximum ease of use and comfort, and is very easy to handle.
The 28” wheels provide the ideal balance between stability and agility, making for confident riding. The Classic retro styling hides the modern technology of the Letizia. The Letizia offers four levels of power assistance. The level of assistance and the remaining battery power are indicated on the LED display. The 250W front hub motor is powered by a Samsung Lithium battery (36V, 9Ah). The battery can be fully recharged in 4-6 hours. This is easily enough power to assist you up all the hills that you may encounter. The Letizia can provide a range of up to 60 kilometres and a maximum assisted speed of 25 km/h. The Aluminium frame is strong and lightweight, and the 7-speed Shimano Nexus gears enable almost effortless riding.
Key Features:
  • Motor: 250w front-hub motor
  • Display: LCD Handlebar Mounted
  • Battery: Samsung 36V 9AH
  • Range: Up to 40 Miles
  • Gearing: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed
  • Frame: Aluminium 6061
  • Suspension: Front Frork Suntour Suspension
  • Brakes: V-Type Front & Rear
  • Wheels & Tyres: Alloy 28"
IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0395.jpg IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0397.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0400.jpg IMG_0401.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0399.jpg IMG_0427.jpg

Latest questions

Hi Sydney.
We are very interested in your bikes...a few questions if I may ask?
Why are you selling them?
How old are they?
Does the battery remove?
The weight please, with & without the battery?
We have a MoHo with garage...last question, would the front wheel be easily removed to store one in the garage?
We are on holiday in Norfolk and will be returning to the Manchester area next Friday....call to see/purchase?
Many thanks
Ann & Mike
Hello Sidney Can I just ask a couple of questions about the bikes. Why are you selling them and did you have them from new? I was also wondering if, as I am only 5ft 2ins, are they designed for taller people? It is only a tentative enquiry at the moment as we have only just started talking about getting e-bikes.

Regards, Pamela (aka snailtrailer)
One member found this helpful.
Sidney
Sidney
Hi Pamela

We have had the bikes from new and the odometer shows around 300 miles.

Size-wise I think the user frame height is the number you need. That's the distance from the seat at the lowest position to the peddle at it's lowest point. I will take this measurement and another from seat to ground.
One member found this helpful.
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Sidney
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views