2 volt axis ebikes for sale. Very new. | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale 2 volt axis ebikes for sale. Very new.

£4,000.00
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Hi
i am selling our 2 volt axis ebikes. Bought in lockdown for £2599 each for the Moho and used for 6 km, so these bikes are as new. i will pass on the reciept. We have all the manuals.
Also included in the price are 2 specialized align mips helmets, one black and one white worth £90. 2 bike pumps and 2 puncture kits. We have replaced the seats with gel seats but will include the originals.
One of the bikes needs a new seat post. We tried to adapt it for my small legs. Easily accessible to buy.
There are some superficial scratches on one of the computers due to being stored in the garage and caught on something. You can still see the screen.
we do not use these bikes due to meg the dog not liking her burley tail wagon. This is also for sale and unused.
There are no scratches on the paintwork. They have gold standard locks fitted for security and come with 2 keys for each battery and 2 keys each for the locks.

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Belledog
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Watchers