110v to 220v transformer | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale 110v to 220v transformer


Ad details

We used this when we took our motorhome to America - plugs directly in to RV park outlets and has 10 metres or so of cord - then plug your normal EHU lead and it takes the 110 up to 220. NB you need to connect your EHU with a european end - we had a shot converter from normal EHU to european - not a problem).

This item is quite heavy so needs collection or delivery depending on distance although I could get a price for Hermes and put it in a strong box - carriage cost would be extra.


West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Motorhome Accessories

More in Motorhome Accessories