another battery question,
i leave the mh
on hook up at home all the time which is charging the leisure battery
i also have the engine battery coupled to a ctek battery maintainer/charger which is on all the time on hook up.
i have noticed in the past the in line 25amp fuse from the engine battery to the on board fuse panel,(i presume) has melted the plastic surround of the fuse,it has never blown the fuse
i have changed this fuse 3 times in the last 2 years.
i was wondering if it was possible for the leisure battery to be getting 2 lots of charge,1 from the ctek + 1 from hook up, and overheating the fuse.
there is 2 wires coming from engine battery, i presume 1 is for fridge and the other is the charge to the leisure battery, both are fused with 25 amp fuses, and it only melts the one.
the fuses are the cheapo type, hard clear plastic.