Read Only Funster
Funster No : 23019
Join Date: Sep 2012
MH Type: Coachbuilt
Years Motorhoming: I'm new
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
What we learned on our first European trip
2 weeks, 1725 miles.
1. Brugge is lovely and the stelplatz is fantastically located but pricey.
2. Germans are joyless.
3. Luxembourg has fantastic smooth tarmac everywhere, twisty forest routes and cheaper fuel. Motorcyclists take note.
4. Germans are rude.
5. The Romantic Road is a great idea, but once you've seen one medieval walled city you've seen them all. Rothenberg being the jewel if not a bit touristy.
6. If there is efficiency to be found in Germany, it's being done by immigrants.
7. There really are hundreds are stelplatz along the Moselle. It's so perfect for first timers.
8. A lot of Germans appear to really dislike dogs.
9. Free wifi is very hard to find in Germany.
10. I'm really glad we won the war.