Im a lady who loves to travel off grid meeting spiritual beings and learning new languages cultures lifestyles music and the freedom to do anything i choose in my Motorhome wth my 2 bichons.. nothing glamorous just natural elemental journeys into Europe and beyond for as long as i am able
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. So today is far more humid than yesterday..It rained last night and the streets of la rambla were busy all night.
    Met a couple from San Fransisco today while smoking at a fountain across the street with the dog's. 1 of my most favourable places I ever went to...luv that City..
  2. Okay so i done a dummy run 2 years ago in my classic blue lady i met a travel buddy called Helen who was from Cardiff and in July 2014 we both took off for Europe to sell Crystals and head to Boom Festival Portugal ( we never quite made that ) but we did so much more together as 2 females with no expectations or rules....we wild camped on the back roads of France in the hottest heat wave ever...it felt like we were re living our years when we were having our families and building homes we met the age of 40 and both of us took the plunge and traveled 4000 miles in a camper that was 30 years old...the timers we shared and the obstacles we came across built my dream to return after all i had nothing else to do once i sold my house....this time i have a high top ford transit, i brought her as a commercial vehicle and kitted her out simply with the things i need and not particularly want, I have learnt what is needed and what is wanted....so this seems straight forward, a fitted bed and new mattress with plenty of storage a portable double gas stove and large bottle...a portaloo that is my life saver...us ladies need a loo...end of...monthly PMT needs a flushable toilet...i got mine from Kampa and its in a sassy carry case and i have a cosy spot that ive placed it in...and im all ready to go.....i did spend on a tinted opening side window cheap to have better views while lying in bed....other than that ive kept it simple for now.
    I decided to take the euro tunnel 30 mins max to cross into France costing £126 one way lol.
    I camped in an Aires that is fab simple and when your the only driver its good that they are scattered all though the Autoroutes sleep is very important, especially with the responsability of 2 very spoilt and nervous bichon

Attached Files:

3. Hello new friends and old, Ive been waiting for this time to come for many years, I watched my daughters become Independent and simply sold my Welsh Home, and took the long awaited change to travel and live and work from the open road in my Motorhome but before that my beloved Vw Campervan T3 .
    I do everything by myself these days " the universe says so!"
    Ive no plans just flashed of overnight ideas a calling and i take off!!
    I never thought this time would ever come its been a lot of obstacles and negativity involved from some family and friends regarding my safety and general concerns but also many inspirational people along the way too!!
    I am starting to make this first ever blog so i can help to relate understand and inspire any woman who feels that she just wants to fly away to find herself...i don' know how and what ill be doing each day but ill be here to tell you all my tales and experiences as a solo 40 something independent traveler with 2 sassy small dogs in Europe getting lost and finding so much !! I hope love Hayley

Attached Files: