Passing time

Published by irnbru in the blog irnbru's blog. Views: 161

THURS When we decided to stop in Port Grimaud for the week I thought it would be a good base for exploring Nice and Monaco..How wrong was I...They are too far away to use public transport so 4 days later we are raring to go but not leaving til our week is up on Sunday.

Hung around pool in morning. Seeked out a beach for Blue in afternoon.
Well an action packed day. Took Blue to swim in the beach at Port Cogolin. The sand was very grainy but the water was surprisingly warm. Got a few wee video clips so Im happy :)
Home for lunch then we paid €25 and hired a boat for a half hr trip through the bridges at Port Grimaud. Really stunning when the skies are blue and not a cloud in sight. Came home and picked up the bikes and cycled the 7k to St Maxine. Stopped at the beach, had a wee rest and paddle before heading back. Thank goodness for electric bikes, I was knackered pedalling.
The campsite restaurant was offering Friday night Fish n chips, right up mums street. It was due to be my one night of cooking dinner out of the week but when asked if Id prefer to go out for dinner I jumped at the chance. Another night of not cooking Yaay!:) Half past 9 saw me in bed and by 9.32 I was apparently out and snoring while Blue was farting. What a combination lol.

SAT 19th Sept
Its our last day in Port Grimaud so decided to take advantage of the weather and try and get those blue tinges banished once and for all for a while so we spent the day at the pool. Never managed to wriggle out cooking dinner so out came the cadac.
At night we took Blue a walk and went for a game of pool. I got well beat :-(
Cinderz likes this.
You need to be logged in to comment