Month 9 November 2010 Part 1

Published by John & Joan in the blog John & Joan's blog. Views: 85

This month began with preparation for our extended trip to Southern Spain for the winter.

After discovering the Reversing Camera Monitor problem we went back to Conrad Andersons again on the 1st for work to be carried out on the 2nd. We are getting used to staying overnight in their yard now. This time it was very crowded as we shared the yard with a Caravan, a Van, A Salisbury's Trailer that Jamie Oliver uses and two other Motorhomes one of which arrived after dark and it took some shoehorning to get everybody in. The Job was none by lunchtime so we headed North West to Leyland were we spent the night on a CL. On route we lost a winter fridge vent cover. Next day we took the van into Peter Hambiltons at Preston for repairs to the pull out bike carrier, rear lights and towbar wiring.

I also suspect some delamination where I step out of bed and he sorted this out.

We spent they day in Preston and visited the museum. We were picked up by Peter and returned to the van. We then went back to the Leyland CL for a further night before returning north up the M6 and Stainmoor A66 to the A1 at Scotch Corner to the CL at Maiden Law.

The Motorhome then was due to go in for a service and MOT at Catchgate on the 9th. This work took more than a day so we had to put plan B into operation and stayed the night with my sister in law.

When we got her back it was operation sort out and we headed south to Clumber Park on the 15th I have a cousin who lives in the village so stayed outside her house that night. On the 16th we headed down the A1 to Dover where we spent the night on a CL. It was up early on the 17th to get the ferry to France at 8:00am.
You need to be logged in to comment