Day 337 – Cabopino – 2 Feb 11

Published by billkce in the blog billkce's blog. Views: 118

Cabopino 6
Day 337 – Cabopino – 2 Feb 11
For piccies see www.eastmidlandsdea.co.uk
Hi Clo,
Hope you got home OK and are enjoying the sublime bliss of work. Nice to meet Chris and we hope he enjoyed his rainy but Tapas filled weekend.
It hasn’t stopped raining since you left but at least after today’s showers it's set fair for the next fortnight. I read in the local paper that since records began in 1942, the year 2010 was the wettest in the Malaga Province: 1207 litres per sq mtr!!!! That's a lot.
We’re going a bit van crazy but it's still quite warm so no problems and they have sorted out the electricity cut outs. We are leaving here on 14 Feb, heading towards Mazarron where we will stay until we leave for Santander.
Hurrah, sun came out on the 27th.
Babysat Jack and Ben on Friday night so Max and Paul could have a smooch y-romantic pre-Valentines curry! And that was after a late night with Pat and Maria watching ‘Neil Diamond’ !!!!! I think Mum pulled!
Then on Saturday, after the Clarets stormed into Round 5 of the FA Cup, we had Pat and Maria round for dinner – our first ‘Dinner Party’ IN the van. Nice evening with usual humour from Pat.
Sunday sees us down in the harbour watching Huddersfield v Arsenal and then a Chinese. Unfortunately Huddersfield didn’t make it which means Arsenal are still in the big draw!
Downloading Rosetta Stone for mum to keep up her studies. She’s been going to loads of lessons on the camp.
We’ve got next year planned and will stick to the plan even if the Reverend buys the house. Here’s hoping. Seems he has a property developer advising him and I think he’s playing ‘silly buggers.’ Might be better if he didn’t buy as I can see a last minute drop in price demand coming!
Had a Paella Monday at the Morrises after a 5 mile walk along the beach. Today is a ‘Sod-Off’ BBQ for the Morrisses as they set off to Portugal on 2 Feb. Probably won’t see them for a year or so. Shame they’ve been great fun. I’ll miss the trips up to the Sports Bar to watch the footie. :beer:
But we’ll give them a good see-off with Bill and Sue and Pat and Maria maria– who is going home herself for a week tomorrow.
The Morrises left today and head off towards Portugal, France, Italy and Greece. Good luck and safe driving. Great to have met you all especially Benissimo and Claret Jack!. :thumb:
All for now Clo,

House still for sale

Love
M and D
Xxx
You need to be logged in to comment