Zig x-7

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by RonnieJ, Jul 21, 2011.

1. RonnieJ

RonnieJ Read Only Funster

Can anyone give me any help/advise regarding the ZIG X-7 charger and power supply unit in my Elddis Suntor. Mine is burnt out due to being overloaded and I need to get it replaced/fixed very quickly as it is in use next week!
    Will be most grateful for any ideas! Thanks everyone.
    Ron

2. CHRI$

CHRI$ Funster

go to your local caravan place, they will have a direct replacement for it ,although not a zig,mine went and i just replaced it with a standard one.:thumb:

3. lunarman

lunarman Funster

4. RonnieJ

RonnieJ Read Only Funster

Thanks for the replies. I did some ringing around to breakers this morning looking for one. There have been a couple on Ebay that sold for £50 and £70 recently but only one on there at the moment with about 5 days to go and no buy it now and I need it asap.

None of the breakers had one but one had an X-70 (new for £134.00) so I rang Zig to ask it that would be compatable and they said it is exactly the same as the X-7.

Tried O'Leary's but out of stock, much cheaper than anyone else at about £114.00. They didn't know when stock would arrive but could even be today. I then rang the Caravan Shop in Glasgow as a result of a Google search and they have them for 119.00. Ordered and arriving on Monday!

Just hope it is the same, will find out on Monday!

Thanks again,

Ron :thumb: