Zahora bound? Please read :-) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hola!

I'm looking for a favour...::bigsmile:

I may have a small package that I could do with bringing over to Zahora.

It's a brand new halogen oven that I hope to order from Amazon...I need a brand new one because our current one has gone kaboomski...

I tried ordering it for delivery here but it came to £33 just for delivery :whatthe:

It's a 12 litre one, boxed etc.

If you are coming to Zahora soon and would be happy to bring it over for me, can you please let me know (either on the thread or by PM) when you are leaving the UK and when you hope to be here at Zahora?

Bryan

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Are they not available in Spain. Anyways ya was done. Not like you to be paying over the odds Brian. They are only £29.95 in Aldi.::bigsmile:

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hola!

It's a brand new halogen oven that I hope to order from Amazon...I need a brand new one because our current one has gone kaboomski...

I tried ordering it for delivery here but it came to £33 just for delivery :whatthe:

If you are coming to Zahora soon and would be happy to bring it over for me, can you please let me know (either on the thread or by PM) when you are leaving the UK and when you hope to be here at Zahora?

Bryan

Hello Bryan

Have you tried https://www.amazon.es/?tag= ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Bryan, we hope to travel in the second week of January subject to ferries and the weather.
If nobody else before , we will bring it for you. Perhaps nearer the date if you buy and have delivered to my address.

We expect a three day trip from Santander to Zahora

Larry

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hola!

Bryan

When you asked a similar question last season I sent you a offer to help. however you decided not to reply, so this time I dont offer.

Doug...

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We are shipping out on the 15th Bryan..
All booked and will ( hopefully ) be there on the 19th if thats any good ?

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Hola!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All the money you've got a £33 delivery charge will hardley break the bank get your wallet out and let the moths have a good Christmas.

P.S Merry Christmas you old git.

degzy

Free Member
Feb 1, 2009
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
Since 2008
Sone people you would gladly do a fovour for, in this case give him a miss what an ass h...

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Not a very nice thing to say

Sone people you would gladly do a fovour for, in this case give him a miss what an ass h...

Sorry, but I do not think that is a very nice thing to say. You may think it for whatever reason, but you seem to be a young poster on this site and I doubt you know Bryan very well. I have always found him to a reasonable person whenever I have meet him or communicated with him.

Bryan certainly took the time to advise me on the site re disabilty use wise. At show's I have parked beside him and have never had an issue. But even if I did I doubt I would put the post you have on this site.

Was very near to hitting the report button as the post is offensive.

Bob:Angry:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Sorry, but I do not think that is a very nice thing to say. You may think it for whatever reason, but you seem to be a young poster on this site and I doubt you know Bryan very well. I have always found him to a reasonable person whenever I have meet him or communicated with him.

Bryan certainly took the time to advise me on the site re disabilty use wise. At show's I have parked beside him and have never had an issue. But even if I did I doubt I would put the post you have on this site.

I totally agree with you Bob, the post is most a most unpleasant personal attack and not expected or wanted on this forum whatever the reason behind it:Angry:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Considering the other posts made by the chap it seems very odd indeed !!

All I can think is there is personal history there..

Still, somewhat OTT on an open forum no matter what..

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Where is Degzy this year is he not at Zahora or is the site now divided into 2 gangs ?. Sounds like a place to avoid if it is. Shame it's a great site.
Steles

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
That is news to me !

No one else has mentioned it and I am in contact with a fair few down there..

Think that might be a bit of an exaggeration maybe or perhaps a misunderstood bit of info ?

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins

I must admit I thought it was a pal of Bryn's in which case it is freindly banter, but if as it now seems a comment that was meant then the out come is correct, this site and RVOC are freindly sites and that comment is totaly out of order.

Thanks to Jim for banning unwanted people who for some reason need to post that sort of comment.

All the best Rick

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005

Hard to misunderstand

Steles

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
When you asked a similar question last season I sent you a offer to help. however you decided not to reply, so this time I dont offer.

Doug...

perhaps you missed the reply ?

Broken Link Removed

scroll to last post

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Irrespective of where it started when you sink to that level of open immature verbal abuse , you are the one with the problem :Eeek:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User

Doug...
perhaps you missed the reply ?

Broken Link Removed

scroll to last post

Thanks Jim, I couldn't find the thread..I knew it would not have been my intention to be rude by not replying...glad to see that I did answer Doug. :Smile:

Hello Bryan

Have you tried https://www.amazon.es/?tag= ?

Yes, but couldn't find any...Thanks for checking though, easy to forget about Amazon Spain :thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All the money you've got a £33 delivery charge will hardley break the bank get your wallet out and let the moths have a good Christmas.

P.S Merry Christmas you old git.

And a very (cold) Merry Christmas to you too, ::bigsmile:

Are they not available in Spain. Anyways ya was done. Not like you to be paying over the odds Brian. They are only £29.95 in Aldi.::bigsmile:

Ah but you see, it costs £33 just for the delivery cost :whatthe: so that makes it dearer than the actual item costs :cry:

And the last one I bought was a JML one from Netto and that was in June this year...Hoping the new one lasts a bit longer than this one.
(Yes I know it is still under warranty but it's a bit far to return it to store :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Aw pity Ray's courier service not available again, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I couldn't agree more...I've used many courier companies in the past and have yet to find one as quick, reliable and personable than 'Ray's International Courier Service' :ROFLMAO::winky::thumb:

We are shipping out on the 15th Bryan..
All booked and will ( hopefully ) be there on the 19th if thats any good ?

Bryan, we hope to travel in the second week of January subject to ferries and the weather.
If nobody else before , we will bring it for you. Perhaps nearer the date if you buy and have delivered to my address.

We expect a three day trip from Santander to Zahora

Larry

Hi Bryan

I have pm you may be able to help.

Ladylea

Thanks for all the offers of help - I have sent you a PM Ladylea, as you are coming out first it would be great if you could bring it.

Thanks Larry & John, look forward to seeing you and yours next year
:thumb::ROFLMAO:

Bryan

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Do you realy need a halogen oven to cook beans. :ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )

Hard to misunderstand

Steles

Is it ?? Perhaps you know the person is there for sure ? Seems odd as you later ask where he is ..

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Bryan, I am most profoundly sorry for my mistake and for putting you in such a bad light, the fault is mine and mine alone, I can only appolgise and ask your forgivenes but will understand if you choose not to do so.

Doug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back