LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You were talking about our "Marie" (Penelopepitstop).... well her bark is worse than her bite... Sheem a lovely ole gal really...:RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear.

They never forget. You might be safe right now ( unless she has a handy tractor to tow her off her pitch ) but one day, this year, next year, when you've long forgotten this remark, BANG, and you will be reminded sharply.

I just hope I'm not in the blast radius.

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Finally arrived at Zahora-plot 138

That puts you near rayb182 (Ray & Geri), Keith (Keith and Jean), Ladylea (Lesley & Gerald), Martin & Vic, Adrian & Jean...to name but a few

Just down the road from us...I'll try and pop along soon and say 'Hi' ::bigsmile:

Bryan

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hi Harry... I assume by your comment =

One question..... did anyone else notice the ninja dressed in purple at ya party.....

You were talking about our "Marie" (Penelopepitstop).... well her bark is worse than her bite... Sheem a lovely ole gal really...:RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

Just feel sorry for Rex.. bless him...:Sad:

If you are at Zahora.... give them all our regards...

And might see you at the Marjal meet... :thumb:

MO!!!! I can still get revenge!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear.

They never forget. You might be safe right now ( unless she has a handy tractor to tow her off her pitch ) but one day, this year, next year, when you've long forgotten this remark, BANG, and you will be reminded sharply.

I just hope I'm not in the blast radius.

Brian! Are you still planning on coming to Zahora??? Watch out if you do! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Finally arrived at Zahora-plot 138 if anybody's passing, please drop in and say hello! :thumb:
Already been introduced to Sundowners.
Had a bit of a nightmare on arrival though- we were given plot 220 but couldn't get round the top corner because of the "roadworks". :RollEyes:
So Gwen had to reverse back up the hill until we found a decent plot.
We had just sat down with a cuppa when another neighbour said "You'll be popular - next door parks his Smart car there!" :Eeek:
Oops!
MIke

Hi Mike! We saw you arrive and do your ballet dance up and down the road :winky::winky:

We're on pitch 153 in the corner with all the tents!!
I'll be out tomorrow until about 6.45 but Rex will be in - come and say "hello"! :Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back