You thought you suffered last year (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
So a lot of you thought you suffered last year with me playing with the ukulele and the guitar (along with others).. I am at present bidding on a lap steel guitar .. so with my mini amp I will be making even more noise... perhaps equal to the generator:Sad:..... of course as JIM will confirm I cannot play or sing.. but I at least try.. the Karaoke is already loaded on the RV...

I have heard all the jokes, the remarks and seen JIMs big tent hammer.. it is a case of rounding up a few more people that want to try... Si (Dodgey) are you coming out this year.. he plays very well in private, and has been know to do so under an awning with a few of us once he has had a few wet ones... but even if you cannot play.. it is worth just having ago.... I got dragged in to having a go at Newbury last year.. and ended up buying two ukulele's soon after.. ) one bight blue one going cheap:Sad: .. but I will not bring the big electric guitar this year.. but I can drive you all round the bend with the Lap Steel Guitar ... Bill (Landy Lover) have you got a steel for the stick of yours yet?

Bob

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
hope not.. or I am in trouble...

Lap steel guitar ????? erm is that not a Zither :ROFLMAO:

Shirl

No thankfully it is not.. it is a long thin ish thing.. 6 strings and it plays through an amp.. you would not mis the sound... sort of Hawaiian sound cross with an electric guitar.... not so intense in my mind...

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back