You are never alone with a campervan (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Blimey how many of us our out there.

We are only down the coast of Spain as far as Benicasim on an ACSI site ( Bonterra Park)
listed as having 320 touring pitches.
As I walked the dog around this morning I counted about 8 empty pitches, so just wondering how full the sites will be as we progress further down.

Incidenetly crowded as it is the site is beautiful and clean and so quiet and refined

Attachments

• Bontera Park 003 (Small).JPG
    Bontera Park 003 (Small).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 113

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Bonterra park.
It's like little Britain down there....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some sites down that way are popular and fill quickly.
Bontera park have always fitted me in for a few days and the only 2 I ever got turned away from was at Peniscola and Albir.. As we only wanted a night stop I think that was their reason, if I said a month I bet I would have had a pitch. :winky:

Lots of choice down at Benidorm..:thumb:

Enjoy, i'll be in Beni tomorrow for 12 days with my grandkids, flying down unfortunatly....

Last edited:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Blimey how many of us our out there.

We are only down the coast of Spain as far as Benicasim on an ACSI site ( Bonterra Park)
listed as having 320 touring pitches.
As I walked the dog around this morning I counted about 8 empty pitches, so just wondering how full the sites will be as we progress further down.

Incidenetly crowded as it is the site is beautiful and clean and so quiet and refined

Hi
We have been there the last 5 years and booked again for 2013, love Bonterra and Benicassim enjoy yourselves. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Ps If your going to Benidorm Raco is very simular to Bonterra in set up we stopped there this year not the cheapest and no acsi .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We were in Villanova nr Barcelona 2 weeks back and that was pretty full and getting busier everyday. Currently in La Manga nr Cartegna been here 2 weeks leave tomorrow for Madrid, half empty when we got here but quickly filling up although still quite a few spaces yet. One whole area has been taken over by CCC for their winter rally apparently 180 odd turning up. Looks like our last warm day today as 12 degrees cooler and raining in Madrid:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back