Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
"Edward IV of York defeated Henry VI of Lancaster in 1461 and again in 1471, but his dynasty was short-lived. His brother, Richard III, was killed and succeeded in 1485 by Henry VII, of the House of Tudor - a distant relative of the Lancasters who married the daughter of Edward IV and united both Houses in the person of their son, Henry VIII.

So - the Lancasters were defeated in the War of the Roses, but the Yorks had little time to savor their victory." un quote

Henry were a Lanc.
Final result....Henry wins...his son takes the throne.
Richard blamed the previous government.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Quaint??
Quaint????

We can slag each other off, but when that there here "quaint" stuff comes aart, there may be a truce (temporary) and an invasion of that theer Kent place.
Tha dussent no what pain is till tha's had a joint Lanc / Yorks black pudding attack.
Eyoop..Where is Kent?? sud some where
Oh I. On t'way to t'boat.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I like it John...a black pudding attack..I may not like them darn Lancs ( what do you call that place again) ..but thar nars thar dus live up north so thar could be a distant cousin .....me grandad did have a bike:RollEyes:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Henry were a Lanc.
Final result....Henry wins...his son takes the throne.
Richard blamed the previous government.:ROFLMAO:

That's it blame the government.....and win by default just like them two in power now in bed together:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I like it John...a black pudding attack..I may not like them darn Lancs ( what do you call that place again) ..but thar nars thar dus live up north so thar could be a distant cousin .....[HI]me grandad [/HI]did have a bike:RollEyes:

Mine was from Mirfield, but I dont shout about it.
He used to drink in The Throttled Leper, except for Sunday lunch when he frequented The Farting Ferret.

Anyway...
Black pudding attack on Kent.

Them southern softies will only accept the best money can borrow, so I suggest Chadwick's Black Puddings from Bury market.
Best in the world.:thumb:
No Yorkie shite.

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
Funny thing is we were at Boswell battlefield today doing a six and a half mile walk nice day out :thumb:

OP
OP
Mel

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Grey water dont mention grey water when we where kids any water was ok:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mine was from Mirfield, but I dont shout about it.
He used to drink in The Throttled Leper, except for Sunday lunch when he frequented The Farting Ferret.

Anyway...
Black pudding attack on Kent.

Them southern softies will only accept the best money can borrow, so I suggest Chadwick's Black Puddings from Bury market.
Best in the world.:thumb:
No Yorkie shite.

If thars got a bit of Mirfield in thar system from thar Grandad....sithie awd lad somewhere in thar veins is a bit of that royal Yorkshire blood pulsing around thar veins...called the Mirfield whippet, wessy thru and thru, dus thar wear a flat hat:Eeek::thumb:

YES...I agree we will throw those lanc a shi*- Black puddings:RollEyes:....arrs are to gud to throw away..WHAT heavens forbid..I'll go to our back door..... to think we would contemplate throwing away Yorkshire black puddings ...this would bring tears to my eyes
:Doh::cry::cry:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Yarkshire being east of the Pennines and therefore on the dark side of the Earth no one from the West and sunny side of the Earth has bothered to go and find out if these rumours we hear from time to time are fact or the figment of a frozen mind.

Yorkshire, being to the east of Gods great divide, known as the pennines, greets the sun each day before the heathens on the far side of the divide.

if Yorkshiremen were truly as tight as the heathens to the west would have us believe then why do we share with them, each and every afternoon instead of keeping the sun to ourselves ?

if it wasnt for the true populaters of the north being so generous then the hotpot munchers would be kept in perpetual darkness to lead a life of gloom and dispair.

and besides....the great pennines were put there by that true Yorkshireman, GOD, to keep the rif-raf out of his promised land.

Last edited:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Ever time I come down Lincolnshire. All I get is John smiths or black sheep anyway

Na na

Yep.
Tourist beer.

PPJ:
God ( a great Lancashireman) put them penines there to keep you godless Yorkies IN, not keep us out.
A Lancashireman in Yorkshire is properly termed "A Missionary",
sent there to educate Yorkies in the delights of good grub, good beer and the finer points of cheating at whippet racing.

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yep.
Tourist beer.

PPJ:
God ( a great Lancashireman) put them penines there to keep you godless Yorkies IN, not keep us out.
A Lancashireman in Yorkshire is properly termed "A Missionary",
sent there to educate Yorkies in the delights of good grub, good beer and the finer points of cheating at whippet racing.

John....I think you are missing something here....Mmm.. we own both sides of the Pennines:Doh::RollEyes:we use those little hills for sledging when it snows.:Doh::Doh:

Last edited:

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
► 2:09► 2:09
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoIn9hkxbbI[/ame]
Sep 20, 2006 - Uploaded by mrbilbs
Come and visit us in Yorkshire, England and dont forget to fly Yorkshire Airlines. ... Yorkshire ...

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Yep.
Tourist beer.

PPJ:
A Lancashireman in Yorkshire is properly termed "A [STRIKE][HI]Missionary[/HI][/STRIKE]Wazzock",
sent there to learn from Yorkies in the delights of good grub, good beer and the be cured of cheating at whippet racing.

please get tha fax reet:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
A Lancashireman in Yorkshire is properly termed "A [STRIKE]Missionar[/STRIKE]y" ."BRAVE"
John....you call it brave...I would call it suicidal:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
why is Emmerdale populated by total outsiders....the Gordies ?

its the YORKSHIRE dales...not the Tyneside dales. :Angry:

It reflects real life, John.
Yorkshire is empty. The people you see there are just stand ins.
The Yorkies have gone over OUR hills for a decent pint and a feed of proper black pud.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back