York

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Hudders1, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hudders1

Hudders1 Read Only Funster

Hi does anyone no a site near York please and as a children's play are? Thanks

2. SPUD'N'T

SPUD'N'T Funster

the only site IN york is by the river and right next to rowntrees park which is great for kids, the only other one i know of close to the city is at acaster about 4 miles out of town not sure if there is anything for kids there.

3. BillyS

BillyS Funster

Try this one

There is a Caravan Club site right next to the river bank in the middle of town. I think the club site is York Rowntree Caravan Club site, right on the banks of the River Ouse. I'm not sure about children Play area facilities. It is very handy for walking into town. Regards, BillyS:BigGrin:

4. SPUD'N'T

SPUD'N'T Funster

I tried to edit this post but made a complete mess of it. could you p/m me please

5. lorger

lorger Funster

The CC site at rowntree park would be ideal for you I can't remember if it has a play park on site but its right next to Rowntree park which has several play areas and a lovely pond. You might find it hard to book online as always shows as being busy but each time we have phoned the wardens and got a pitch.