Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
hi all, tommy and sally here just a pair of newbies here with a converted camper van we are doing up ourselves. we went to a show this year and had to sort out somewhere to sleep, got a tent and put it up in the garden "no way" was the reply from her indoors. so took out the dirty floor in my van, put in a raised floor, airbed carpet and away we went, gazeebo taped to the side door, and had a great time.
so now we are makeing the van a bit more homely and looking forward to a bit of fun and adventure with our "new van"

tommy

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Welcome

hi there tommy and sally and welcome to MHF.Enjy your time here:Cool:
regards brian jo and josh

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Guys and:flyingwelcome:, You've made a good start, keep at it, see you at a meet i hope.

................ Griff

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the [STRIKE]nut[/STRIKE] funhouse, good luck with the self build, several others on here and lots of info should you need it. do check out chat and the rally/meets section.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome, losts of tips on here for converting your van advise where to get bits and pieces from to help along the way, bet you have loads of fun doing it, enjoy :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

tommy_transit

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
thanks

helloo, thanks for the welcome, looking forward to getting out and about maybe meet a few of you. nearly got the van ready for first trip out, we are in the north east near durham, any idea's for our first trip?

tommy

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Tommy & Sally, welcome to MotorhomeFun. :thumb::Smile:
Which part of the North East are you from ?

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Hi and welcome :thumb: We recently had a brilliant first meet with the funsters at Whitby and would recommend it highly , not too far for your first trip and plenty to see and do .

Mick .

OP
OP
T

tommy_transit

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
first outing

hi dick and barbara, we are near houghton-le-spring,also love whitby so that could be the one for us. can you tell me where you parked up please? i see you are bikers as well, we have one too, like to tour with that as well

tommy

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
We were on the Broadings Farm site , handy for the town , but a few vans were parked up in the car park just before the bridge over the harbour which apparently turns a blind eye to overnight stays .

www.broadingsfarm.co.uk :thumb:

Mick .

OP
OP
T

tommy_transit

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
whitby

thanks for the info mick, just looked at the website but they are now closed for the winter

tommy

mgroadster

Free Member
Nov 26, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi, I've seen your name before? Are you on the transit forum or the Campervan forum? whatever ....Beers n cheers.

OP
OP
T

tommy_transit

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
forums

yep you found out my secret, i have joined other forums, just to get as much info as i can really, i like to research everything so as to get the best out of what i am trying to do, also other peeps have been there and done it, helps me get to where i want to be

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back