Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thought I'd give you a glimpse of what is happeing here at Marjal so I too a few photos yesterday.

Some of us decided to go to the Local Market and started gathering at around 10am

15.jpg

We cycled the 2 miles into town having a giggle or two along the way

24.jpg

A lovely little market, people stocked up and loaded there provisions upon Chris Green who had a car, which saved us loading our bikes like mules.

31.jpg

At around 11ish we realised it was St patricks day so decided to pop into the village square for a Guinness.

41.jpg

51.jpg

62.jpg

81.jpg

We saw a wedding and Young Katie borrowed my camera and took this lovely picture of these two following a very pretty Spanish bride.

91.jpg

We cycled home and a few of us then watched rugby while some funsters made a large communal curry that was absolutely fantastic. A lovely curry enjoyed in the last of the days sun.

10.jpg

And of course, you know it did not stop when it got dark::bigsmile:

111.jpg

What a great Saturday that was. Its Sunday morning now, 8:35 am, the sun is hot already. Not many Funsters are stirring but they will be up soon to do it all again.

Wherever you are, have some fun today, we plan to :thumb:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Looks lovely and loads of fun and what a clean tidy site ---

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Its pishing down here in Robin Hood county - snow & rain :Sad:

Wish we were there :Sad:

Ken & Lynda

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Looks lovely and warm:thumb:

Wet and miserable in Shropshire and I have a wet drive back to Kent to look forward to:Sad:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
:cry::cry::cry:Would have loved to be there... moving my feet with the others , but I guess even if we had still been in Marjal ... my bad back would have say , no no no :Sad:.... And I love curry:Blush:... Never mind... I hope you go on having lots of FUN (I wonder how many campers went to complain for noisy neighbours this morning:roflmto::roflmto:)

Amicalement à tous......!!!

Frankie:winky::Cool:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Fun in marjal

Hi Jim, Its nice to see you enjoying life and great company! what can any one wish for thats more!!! . We dont have temps as like you up here in sweden, awoke this morning around seven, took a pip out, and saw we had a bit fresh snow last evening, so sparked up the snow mobile and went ice fishing got acouple of bites so guess whats on the menu tonight::bigsmile:Have a great Day and enjoy:thumb:pS, i bet santa pola is a bit mt, these days, have not used marjal yet, but will do one of these winters away, Have it Good to ALL, Cheers Alf & M. :Smile:

andley

Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Static
Exp
Campsite owner
chickenrun

Jim Sean Kati

Looks great, and you are all enjoying, which is what its all about. Enjoy guys. Take carexx Lesley Andrew Abbs and Chloe

xx

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Nice to see fun being had, good luck to all of you,............mind you, i have just put the yorshires in::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back